TruckersMp Game freezes

AshlynsGaming

Question

6 answers to this question

Might be ETS2, but probably TruckersMP. So:

1. Verify integrity of game files. Open your steam library, right click ETS2, go to local files and press verify integrity of game files.

2. Reinstall TruckersMP and delete everything to do with it beforehand. 

3. If this is the only time your computer screen freezes, it is ETS2 or TruckersMP, however if the computer screen freezes when other connections are being established, then it may be to do with your internet. And I can't help you with that, sorry >.<

All the best,

Dziada

1 hour ago, White Wolf. said:

Hello @[VIVA] Arctic Wolf

Do you already tried it with a new Profile, maybe you don´t have any Freezes anymore?

No it's not the profile as soon as i click the server i want to go to and the profile pops up it freezes before i can click continue 

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

Hi @[VIVA] Arctic Wolf

Do you put some mods on your profile ? Because I have the same problem because Atlas Logistics have a mod for paint trailers for drivers for example when I was in single player for take the trailer and after I go in MP I will have a 30s freeze when I enter on my profile. This freeze come because I was in SP and I used a mod and after I go in MP. You have maybe the same problem ?

Hope I help you and wait your answer,:D

Guest Cowie

Hello,

This topic will be locked and moved to solved on the OP's request.

Thank you, everyone, for your contribution.

//Locked and moved to solved on OP's request.

~ccowie