Trying to make another account on TruckersMP

RageQuit1993

Question

When im trying to make/registrer a new account on truckers mp with my new steam. Then this comes up "We were unable to find Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator on your account, please ensure your profile is set to public and that you have played the game at least 2 hours"

But i have ETS2 on my account on steam and i have over 2 hours on it. And i have checked if the profile is public and it is, so i have no idea what's wrong.

7 answers to this question

Hello If Your Fault Still Continues Open A Support Ticket.

Edited by DASDASDAS
removed double info

@RageQuit1993With the semi-recent steam updates, not all game information is set to public by default. To find these:

On steam, go to your profile. Then press "Edit Profile". On the right select "My Privacy Settings". Make sure that "My Profile" is set to public. On top of that, make sure that "Game Details" are also set to public. Also, make sure that the box underneath that which reads:

"Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details." Make sure this is not ticked.

All the best,

Dziada

Hello,

Please make sure to change your privacy settings in this way.

image.png?width=1440&height=469

Also, please play the game a little more, after then try again. - Sometimes, exactly 2 hours is not enough.

Finally, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.