World Of Trucks Help Needed

Boomie1977

Question

I registered my ETS2 World of Trucks under a different account a few months ago. Now that I have ATS I wanted to have both registered together. However, I forgot the account information for ETS2 on World of Trucks. It won't allow me to register it with ATS because I already have it registered. Does anyone have any idea how I can figure out what my account information is so I can fix it?

8 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello, 

The appropriate answer has been given above. We would like you to inform us if this answered your question or not. Thanks!

~ccowie

Hey there @Boomie1977,

Unfortunately I must inform you that TruckersMP is not connected to World of Trucks. Therefore, TruckersMP Support is not able to recover account details for your WoT account.

It would be best if you contact SCS about this.

If you still have problems within TruckersMP after you have recovered your WoT details, then do not hesitate to contact us!

Cheers

Hello,

If you know your email address, please reset your password with this link.

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/password_reset.php

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @Boomie1977 ,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic and almost 3 days since someone last time replied to this ticket. Because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to inactive topics. If you still need help, you should create a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Thank you for your participation!

//Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity

^ As above

Now it has been over 5 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to Unsolved. 

I hope that you're having a great day! :)

//Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity