Graphics/Dark

MattPitt

Question

Hello, i am after a bit of help, i have tried searching through the forums, but i cant seem to find an answer, i didnt really know what to search for.....other than "game looks potato".

Please see the attached screenshot, my game is really dark, and kind of minecraft looking! :-/

I am really sorry if someone has posted about this before, and please feel free to refer to that answer.

Any ideas why this is happening??

PC is a Laptop....

i7 - 7600HQ

GTX 980M

16gb RAM

Thank you

Matt

20180717182723_1.jpg

Sorry! i had to mess with the graphics settings! i thought it would copy the settings from the main game! apologies for posting this and clogging up the forum, please delete mods, and accept my apologies...

Thanks
Matt

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Follow these steps;

1.  Update your graphic drivers,
  2. Give your GPU a slight overclock,

3. Boost your PC with an optimization tool,

4. Switch out that old HDD and get yourself an SSD,

5. Optimise game settings,

And

Delete TruckersMP application on your computer and download again,

For this;

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Also

You can try Graphics mod may this problem could be solve.

For this,you can watch this videos;

Spoiler

Firstly, I would change my graphics in-game, to low-medium-high-ultra. If that doesn't work, then verify integrity of game files, it seems to fix a lot of issues. If that still does not work, then uninstall and reinstall the game. Your profiles etc. are automatically saved so don't worry about that. If that still doesn't work, then uninstall the game, completely delete anything to do with it, except for screenshots, and install it again.