Helping my friend

EsenboÄŸa

Question

Dear admin,

There is a one of my friend and he is not sure about having account on ETS2mp.com. Is there any possibility to check it up ? he tries to register but forum indicates the user's ID and all other stuff to be in use.

here his steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/veyselkulur

PS: his trying e-mail adress [email protected] that he can not access

pgWqMJ.gif

12 answers to this question

Biz bu buhar hesabına bağlı ETS2MP hesaplarını buldum. Kayıt ile herhangi bir sorun varsa, lütfen bize ulaşın .

Bana yardım et. ets2mp.com eror kayıt.

Ben buhar kimlikleri duyuyorum: tombalaci48

steam e-mail: [email protected]

please use English or include an English translation on the English section of the forums.

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

please use English or include an English translation on the English section of the forums.

I can not register   roundcornerslt.jpg   roundcornersrt.jpg   Tracking ID: ZRL-11R-H7MN (Ticket number: 375) Ticket status: New [Mark as Resolved] Created on: 2014-12-02 19:38:18 Updated: 2014-12-02 19:38:18 Last replier: Veysel Category: Registration problem Replies: 0 Priority: High   roundcornerslb.jpg   roundcornersrb.jpg

roundcornerslt.jpg   roundcornersrt.jpg   Date: 2014-12-02 19:38:18 Name: Veysel Email: veysel_kulur_1993 (at) hotmail (dot) com print.png Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/veyselkulur/

I did not get membership before. I'm trying to open an account is a three-day user name error was getting steam. I even thought about getting back in the game for this reason, but it's helped me I can not have my game in my account please register.

Hi,

Can you logon on the site or the forum?

If so you already have an account.

Use that same credentials/login username and password for the other.

{

site

username: veysel_kulur_1993 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Pass: ****

then

Forum

username: veysel_kulur_1993 (at) hotmail (dot) com

pass: ****

And the other way around

}

|-----------------------Did that work for you?----------------------|

|--Then please give me a like and tell us that it worked--|

|---------------------------------- :D----------------------------------|

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.