Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Connection refused, someone is already playing with that steamID

Game: Euro Truck SImulator 2

Mod Version: 0.2.2.4.0
Controllers Used: Logitech Driving Force GT
Description of Issue: Since yesterday, I always get that message: "Connection with the server has been broken...reconnect in 10 seconds" and when it's reconnected, I get that message: "Connection refused, someone is already playing with that steamID."
How to reproduce: Play with the game during around 30 minutes
Screenshots / Videos: None

Hello,

You wrote that there is no evidence as of now:

6 hours ago, NtsParadize [FR] said:

Screenshots / Videos: None

Would you please be so kind as to attach at least a screenshot of the error? Also, please explain to us in detail what you are doing and whether you are using the correct Steam account. Please, also start Steam as an administrator of your PC and ensure that the TruckersMP Launcher is also started with these permissions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 1 month later...

Firstly like Anriandor said, attach a screenshot.

Even if there isn't any proof, for now, I can say that someone is using your steam account. 

Check your game library while that error pops out and see if some game is being played.

If you see some game active, change the steam account's password, and possibly the email.

Do the same if you don't see anything.

Hope it helped,

Fede

Merhaba sevgili dostum ! Sorununa yardımcı olmak istiyorum. 

Aşağıya yazacağım adımları izlersen sana faydası dokunacaktır;

• Bu olayda steam hesabınız çalınmış gibi duruyor. Steam hesabınıza öncelikle en son koyduğunuz şifre ile girmeye çalışın, steam hesabınıza bağlı email adresine girip şifre değiştirme onaylama maili gelebileceği ihtimali üzerinde durun, düşük ihtimal olsa bile kontrol edin. ( Bence en son koyduğunuz parolanız ile steam hesabınıza hiçbir şekilde giriş yapamıyorsanız, bu sebeple oyunu kütüphanenizde başka biri tarafından oynatıldığını da göremezsiniz. Böylece hesabınızın çalındığı da bir ihtimal ortaya çıkar. ) 
  • Bunu gibi yolları denedikten sonra steam hesabınızın çalındığından emin iseniz, https://help.steampowered.com/tr/ tam buradaki linke tıklayarak ' Steam destek sayfası' na ulaşabilirsiniz.
  • Steam Destek sayfasında karşınıza çıkacak seçenekleri sorununuzu dikkate alarak değerlendirin. Eğer hala çözemediyseniz sorununuzu ayrıntılı bir metinle anlatmaktan çekinmeyiniz. ( Seçenekleri değerlendirdikten sonra metinin konusunu ve yaşadığınız sorunu gelen boş metin sayfasında anlatabilirsiniz. )
  • Steam destek ekibi sizinle bir süre sonra iletişime geçecektir. Eğer hesabınızı alabildi iseniz steam hesabınıza bağlı email adresinizi ve parolanızı değiştirmeyi, hesabınızın güvenliği için Steam Guard kullanmayı ihmal etmeyiniz.

Eğer steam hesabınızın çalındığını düşünmüyorsanız;

• Eğer steam hesabınıza giriş yapabiliyorsanız veya steam' e girememe sebebiniz bilgisayarınızdaki herhangi bir olumsuzluk ise ( mobil cihazınızdan ya da başka bir bilgisayardan steam hesabınıza giriş yapabiliyorsanız. ) Bu durumda truckers mp destek hattına başvurabilirsiniz.
  • https://support.truckersmp.com/

Bu arada bu tür destek sayfalarında  ve forumlarda ekran görüntüsü ile birlikte bize sorununu daha ayrıntılı anlatmanı isterim çünkü, sana yardımcı olmak istiyorum dostum ! 

Sorunun ile ilgili ekran görüntüsü ve ayrıntı kullanman bizim gibi gönüllülerin seninle daha iyi iletişim kurmasını ve sorununun çözülmesinde daha etkin olmamıza yardımcı olur.

Bu cevabıma en yakın zamanda cevap vermeni bekliyorum sevgili dostum. Bilmediğin en küçük şeyi sormaktan çekinme. 

SEVGİ İLE YAŞA !    ;)

Hello my dear friend! I want to help you with your problem.

If you follow the steps I will write down below you will benefit; 

• In this case, your steam account seems stolen. Try not to enter your Steam account with the password that you last put on it, but keep in mind that your steam account may enter your connected email address and get a password change confirmation mail, even if it is unlikely. (In my opinion, if you can not log in with your last password and your steam account, you will not see the game being played by someone else in your library, so it's possible that your account has been stolen.)
  • If you are sure that your steam account has been stolen after you have tried such a way, you can reach the Steam support page by clicking on the link at https://help.steampowered.com/.

• Evaluate the options that appear to be out of the question on the Steam Support page, taking your problem into account. If you still have not figured out, do not hesitate to describe your problem in detail. (After evaluating the options, you can talk about the text and the problem you are experiencing on the empty text page.)

• Steam support team will communicate with you after a while. If you change your email address and your password to your steam account, you should use Steam Guard for your account's security.

If you do not think your steam account is stolen;

• If you can log in to your steam account or if you are unable to log in to Steam, then there is a problem with your computer (if you can log in from your mobile device or another computer to your steam account).

In the meantime, I would like you to give us a more detailed description of the problem, along with a screenshot on such support pages and forums, because I want to help you, my friend! :) Using screenshots and details about the problem helps our volunteers to communicate better with you and help us to be more effective in resolving the problem. I expect you to answer this question in the nearest time, my dear friend. Do not hesitate to ask the smallest thing you do not know.

LIVE WITH LOVE!     ;)

38 minutes ago, nam-? VESSELAM said:

Merhaba sevgili dostum ! Sorununa yardımcı olmak istiyorum. 

Aşağıya yazacağım adımları izlersen sana faydası dokunacaktır;

• Bu olayda steam hesabınız çalınmış gibi duruyor. Steam hesabınıza öncelikle en son koyduğunuz şifre ile girmeye çalışın, steam hesabınıza bağlı email adresine girip şifre değiştirme onaylama maili gelebileceği ihtimali üzerinde durun, düşük ihtimal olsa bile kontrol edin. ( Bence en son koyduğunuz parolanız ile steam hesabınıza hiçbir şekilde giriş yapamıyorsanız, bu sebeple oyunu kütüphanenizde başka biri tarafından oynatıldığını da göremezsiniz. Böylece hesabınızın çalındığı da bir ihtimal ortaya çıkar. ) 
  • Bunu gibi yolları denedikten sonra steam hesabınızın çalındığından emin iseniz, https://help.steampowered.com/tr/ tam buradaki linke tıklayarak ' Steam destek sayfası' na ulaşabilirsiniz.
  • Steam Destek sayfasında karşınıza çıkacak seçenekleri sorununuzu dikkate alarak değerlendirin. Eğer hala çözemediyseniz sorununuzu ayrıntılı bir metinle anlatmaktan çekinmeyiniz. ( Seçenekleri değerlendirdikten sonra metinin konusunu ve yaşadığınız sorunu gelen boş metin sayfasında anlatabilirsiniz. )
  • Steam destek ekibi sizinle bir süre sonra iletişime geçecektir. Eğer hesabınızı alabildi iseniz steam hesabınıza bağlı email adresinizi ve parolanızı değiştirmeyi, hesabınızın güvenliği için Steam Guard kullanmayı ihmal etmeyiniz.

Eğer steam hesabınızın çalındığını düşünmüyorsanız;

• Eğer steam hesabınıza giriş yapabiliyorsanız veya steam' e girememe sebebiniz bilgisayarınızdaki herhangi bir olumsuzluk ise ( mobil cihazınızdan ya da başka bir bilgisayardan steam hesabınıza giriş yapabiliyorsanız. ) Bu durumda truckers mp destek hattına başvurabilirsiniz.

Bu arada bu tür destek sayfalarında  ve forumlarda ekran görüntüsü ile birlikte bize sorununu daha ayrıntılı anlatmanı isterim çünkü, sana yardımcı olmak istiyorum dostum ! 

Sorunun ile ilgili ekran görüntüsü ve ayrıntı kullanman bizim gibi gönüllülerin seninle daha iyi iletişim kurmasını ve sorununun çözülmesinde daha etkin olmamıza yardımcı olur.

Bu cevabıma en yakın zamanda cevap vermeni bekliyorum sevgili dostum. Bilmediğin en küçük şeyi sormaktan çekinme. 

SEVGİ İLE YAŞA !    ;)

Hello my dear friend! I want to help you with your problem.

If you follow the steps I will write down below you will benefit; 

• In this case, your steam account seems stolen. Try not to enter your Steam account with the password that you last put on it, but keep in mind that your steam account may enter your connected email address and get a password change confirmation mail, even if it is unlikely. (In my opinion, if you can not log in with your last password and your steam account, you will not see the game being played by someone else in your library, so it's possible that your account has been stolen.)
  • If you are sure that your steam account has been stolen after you have tried such a way, you can reach the Steam support page by clicking on the link at https://help.steampowered.com/.

• Evaluate the options that appear to be out of the question on the Steam Support page, taking your problem into account. If you still have not figured out, do not hesitate to describe your problem in detail. (After evaluating the options, you can talk about the text and the problem you are experiencing on the empty text page.)

• Steam support team will communicate with you after a while. If you change your email address and your password to your steam account, you should use Steam Guard for your account's security.

If you do not think your steam account is stolen;

• If you can log in to your steam account or if you are unable to log in to Steam, then there is a problem with your computer (if you can log in from your mobile device or another computer to your steam account).

In the meantime, I would like you to give us a more detailed description of the problem, along with a screenshot on such support pages and forums, because I want to help you, my friend! :) Using screenshots and details about the problem helps our volunteers to communicate better with you and help us to be more effective in resolving the problem. I expect you to answer this question in the nearest time, my dear friend. Do not hesitate to ask the smallest thing you do not know.

LIVE WITH LOVE!     ;)

Just go on steam, settings, account, manage steam guard settings and click on disconnect all devices.

With that, you'll avoid trouble.

No support needed, let us know if the operation went succesfully.

Hope it helped,

Fede

Just go on steam, settings, account, manage steam guard settings and click on disconnect all devices.

With that, you'll avoid trouble.

No support needed, let us know if the operation went succesfully.

Hope it helped,

Fede

I agree with my friend I definitely use steam guard

No problem ;D

Even if your English isn't the best it's all understandable so consider that a good goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.