Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Please enter the a token from your authentication app. Is your app unavailable? Enter a backup code instead!

TW-STR-benecolnce

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello,

You have entered an email for your backup codes, please check the respective email for your backup codes and fill those in, thereafter, reset your 2FA.

If you wish to change your email, please create a support ticket here.

Before making a support ticket, please read this topic carefully:

Thank you.

Edited by Frosty.
linky updated

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

Some great answers have been given above. Now we would like to know if your issue has been solved or if you need more help. Please let us now. 

If you do not reply, I will have to close this topic. Thanks for understanding.

~ccowie

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

Unfortunately, this topic has not had a reply on it for over 72 hours. This means that I have to lock it and move it to inactive topics. Thanks for understanding.

If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to message me over the forum private message. Thanks.

//Locked and moved to inactive topics.

~ccowie

Dear @TW-STR-benecolnce ,

This topic has been inactive for over 5 days now and because of that, the topic will be moved to unsolved topics.

If you still need help, you should submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com

Thank you for your participation!

//Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity