do you think they will do ETS3? And how will it be in your opinion?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been a few posts simulator to this. If SCS decides to make a third trucking simulator, it won't happen for a long time as they just released ATS not that long ago. I'm pretty sure SCS are happy with those 2 at the moment.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

Long off in the future, maybe. Now or in the next 5 years? Feels like a really strong no. SCS seem fully committed to ETS2. They have multiple planned, major updates like the addition of coaches, further DLC to expand the map, and current updates such as the trailer ownership. These updates, both upcoming and planned seem like they with increase the longevity of the game by quite a healthy amount.

What I could see happening as a slight possibility, is SCS going all out on a very major, game-changing DLC or modifications to the game, and rebranding ETS2 to ETS3. Would be interesting to see that happen.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

ETS 3 if they are willing to make then it should have the next gen technology 'ray tracing' which comes with RTX versions of Nvidia graphic cards, then it would be awesome. learn more about it here 

I don't think so, as they're still adding to ETS2 which is still a really successful game and they also have ATS to work on. Something with more modern up to date graphics would be awesome but I don't think that'll happen as that's a lot of game and time to update.

In my opinion it would be a different games company to bring out a slightly different game with different graphics etc. Who knows ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived