do you think they will do ETS3? And how will it be in your opinion?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As many people say, no need for it. The game is great ans tbh, they can always rework a few things. Shouldn't get rid of a whole game just to recreate a simular one.

ETS3 won't be released in the near future. ETS2 is very popular and SCS Software just can add the new things to it. SCS said themselves in an interview, that, it won't give any ETS3 in the next 5 years anyway. Hope I answered your question, feel free to ask me if you need more information. I'll give my best to help you. Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Nah, I don't think ETS 3 is something of priority. There are many DLCs coming to ETS 2 in the near future as well as many projects to improve ETS 2 (such as rebuilding Germany) which implies ETS 2 is still going to stay for quite a long time. It's the same way how rainbow six is released like 3-4 years ago and now it's still been updated.

We're always nearly there.

I think they might eventually get another Trucking Simulator going but I don't think that is going to be any time soon. For now, they are doing a great job at improving ETS 2 and making DLCs keeping the players interested and active on their game.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

If SCS takes on another game, it won't be until:

• ATS gets the rest of the 48 states completed.
  • ETS 2 gets more base map upgrades and fills in the rest of Europe.
  • The core of the game gets the updates it so needs to make it a true simulator (weather, seasons, proactive police, ect).

It's too bad the trucking world keeps giving reality newer models every so often that SCS probably wants to get in their simulators.

I think they will not produce ets3 because ets2 is having results and an excellent fame so I think if it is for them to think about producing or producing the game and post it, I think it will be much more forward I think this It's a very futuristic thing.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived