do you think they will do ETS3? And how will it be in your opinion?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Web Developer

There is no reason to make a new ETS game.

We already have a great product which is development since years. Why would SCS develop this game if they would have plans to make a new one?

I think that ETS 2 is the last game of ETS "Series". But is better to have one great product, than few unplayable pseudo-simulators. :) 

I don't think so.

There are still lots of things to do for the ETS2.

So, I think they don't need to release the ETS3 just yet.

But one day, they have to release the ETS3 to catch the new trends of our game industry. 

And to conclude, until that day, we don't need the ETS3 at all, and of course ETS2 is still enough to enjoy. :D

No there will most likely not be an ETS3. ETS2 is a big game already. And they are still making DLC for it. And they can still improve on it. So instead of making ETS3 they will more likely just expand on ETS2 or even just make like Australia trucking or Russian Trucking or add those to ETS2 or ATS. So i really dont think they will make a new one :)

I would definitely expect an ETS3 in the distant future. But for the next several years, at least.... I see no point. Seems the developers don't, either. ETS2 is being expanded on greatly still and there is just no reason for an ETS 3 yet.

Also IMO, seems the next big truck game from SCS would likely be based more on a worldwide scale instead of them having to go through the trouble of separating North America from Europe/Asia. I kind of doubt they would want to have two separate games like they do today. So before a new game I think also we will have to wait for the evolution of ATS to be complete. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

I don't think they will, I'd like to think they like what they currently have plus all the extension DLC's will most likely stop them from making a 3rd game for now as they have so much ground to cover.

ETS2 has come a long way since release, also I think with they remapping parts of germany indicates that a possible ETS3 is far in the distance

ETS3 wont happen, ETS2 will carry on getting updates for a very long time in the future, it is currently being completely reworked as we speak last i heard, which includes brand new game engines for optimisation and better performance, plus they're adding so many new features and just pushing it to the limits. So ETS3 wont happen :3

cmgeow.pngbanner

I believe that ETS3 will not happen simply because look at all the effort they are putting into redoing ETS2 and the expansions they are completing. Also remember hearing they are changing game engines - So that means even better game play for ETS2 currently..

#longliveets2 :P 

Signature Coming Soon

Hello,

Honestly, my opinion is they really don't need to make an ETS3 because they can just continue updating the game with new content such as you may know they're redoing Germany right now as we speak, it makes no sense to make ETS3 when they can just continue to update and make it better. 
Especially what I think they just want to make it simple instead have many trucking version and as you know some people are not willing to pay another version. 

DJWinstonTFM

Live every Saturday at 4PM UK/11AM EDT @ TruckersFM

Archived