do you think they will do ETS3? And how will it be in your opinion?

4 hours ago, Encrypted_Data0 said:

This is my opinion of what will happen, ETS3 won't be released in till it ETS2 is dying and they need more money to keep the studios and development process running

I respect your opinion, however I don't think ETS2 will die anytime soon, as SCS Software are steadily injecting new life into ETS2, through DLCs and other new features, for example what is coming in 1.32

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baring in mind all the things they said on the SCS stream around a month ago (there's a summary of it on reddit, take a look), there's simply no way they will ever release ETS3. They're now on the DLC way, which basically consists of releasing little titles within short amounts of time, BUT for the same price, or even higher, than the game itself (which is a great move for them finnancialy, tbh). Apart from the DLCs, they also said they will be improving the original map and the game engine, which could lead to better and more realistic graphics; and better graphics and a better map is, to be honest, all I could expect in a new ETS. What else would you expect? More trucks and more detailed, maybe? They're also adding new trucks to both games.

Basically, everything you may think that could be included in a new game, is slowly going to get into ETS2, eventually.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Just now, Elsassisch_Trucker [FR] said:

I think ETS3 will never exist, ETS2 is enough good with nice graphics quality with a nice game content !;)

I mean, who knows. Maybe not anytime soon, but it's possible.

Look at ATS during the Big Sur event. While Kat_PW does seem to want to destroy whatever server EU2 is on by slowly increasing it's player capacity (poor server :(), at some point they'll need to offload the load to another server. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the CD road. With 4000+ players possible at once, there's going to be a point where it's just too crowded.

But who knows.

I don't think ETS3 will come because ETS2 is evolving and the beautiful maps and trucks are coming. And a few DLC :P

Regards

BombZ

I think they should stick with what they have and upgrade it. ATS still has a long way to go and there is much that can still be done one ETS2 especially since they are rebuilding areas of the old map. I don’t think they would invest time and money in that if they were to start a whole new game 

With the love we're giving to ETS2, I don't think we need an ETS3 yet and it's not even on my mind. Doubt anyone explored all of the map yet :3

Come back to me when we have tesla trucks out on the road and enough changes to scenery for an ETS3 because until then, there'll be no ideas to even start with.

Hello friend @Turbostar22

My opinion is only such , I think that SCS software still wants to create a next News in ETS 2 , They certainly do not imagining anything about new Euro Truck Simulator 3 xD 

Maybe ETS 3 Will be but for a long time enought .

Best Regards

Mr.Wolf_**CZ** =)

TMP Members

In my opinion - Too early for ETS3. ETS2 is still receiving big updates etc, so i don't think they even think about ETS3.

Archived