Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

do you think they will do ETS3? And how will it be in your opinion?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why spoil something that works and can be improved? The new euro truck is a bad business for all.

They are now on the top of the popularity, they makes DLC's and a lot more for what? To say in couple month's "we are working @ ETS3?"  Nope.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

In my opinion, it's better to improve the Ets2 than to add another game. Because what can be new in ETS3 be new trucks, maps, economy? All this can be added here by Ets2 has  already a largecommunity so in my opinion the next edition for the moment doesn't make much sense. It is better to streamline thecurrent one than to add ETS3 :-)

76561198146772159.png

Dx 11 and 12 are automatically supported by steam and windows 10 and even windows 7 but its up to SCS Software weather they will fine tune it and make it supported in there games. i know this has been suggested to them on the SCS forums but not has been planned as of yet. plus your all talking about ETS3 SCS has no plans on making an ETS3 yet if they did it would be released in like 20 years time.

I doubt they will develop ETS3 but there are high chances they can or will just do more improvement in ETS2, maybe add some more city or more trucks, improve paints and/or add some new DLCS to make it cooler.

Not really, I just wanted to be improve the ETS2 & ATS, as allredy said... And I just wan a stick with ETS2 it have been a good work. But if they stop remaking new things, then I think Truckersmp will loose players and scs software need to create a new series of game over the trucking world. As per it not gon a happen becase SCS software are working and making new changes which is definitely awesome for me. And as usual Trucking will be a great part of our life. 

Happy Trucking 

spacer.png

Archived