Reporting system problem

Question

Why recently to report progress is so slow that the club's official website a week have not received the report feedback work efficiency more and more low.

Screenshot_20180717-010225.jpg

Edited by Recording.
Removed unnecessary spoiler

11 answers to this question

Hello,

The duration it takes for your report to be claimed can vary between just a few minutes, to a week or more, based on the number of reports that are in the queue currently.

It doesn't mean that your report is necessarily being ignored, and we will get to it as soon as we can.

Kind regards,

Aragon

Game Moderator Leader

• Like 3

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Hello,

There are over 2 million users registered at TruckersMP and most of them are actively using the "Report" channel. The only advice I can give you is to wait patiently. I am sure your reports will be reviewed as soon as possible.

Best regards.

• True Story 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hey @User_2209157

Due to the holidays of the school , the player density is experienced. Therefore , report density is experinced. They will look at your report when the time comes. 

Best&Kind Regards.

-AV-

• True Story 1

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Just give them some time to look it over. Also they get hundreds of reports a day give them time. 

Edited by dalton_rulez324
Removed unnecessary quotation

@Sheltie The more successful and positive reports you create, the more reports you will be able to make. Just keep your evidence and as long as it doesn't go over 1 month old, just report them another day.

• Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond