Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Highway 1 Reopening Today!

SCS Blog

Players of American Truck Simulator can finally enjoy driving the full length of US Highway 1 again. Thanks to the heroic effort of the truck sim fan community during Operation Big Sur, the landslide was cleared up in record time and the new stretch of the road is ready for you.

ats_hq_5b4c8bd1_09.jpg

As Highway 1 is back in full operation, your help in #OperationBigSur is no longer needed, and the World of Trucks event has been finally wrapped up. Massive thanks to all the participants! Just beware that Steam will automatically update the game today.

We have asked the fan community for 500,000 deliveries to get the job done and ultimately got even more. We have prolonged the event by a few extra days after the goal was reached, giving latecomers a chance to do their part, too.

blog_tabulka_Big_Sur_2.jpg

With these numbers and with the high volume of your positive feedback, it is clear that the event was well accepted and that you would like to see more events engaging the community. It takes considerable effort across several company departments to set up an event and to create all the content, but we will surely do our best to listen to your voice and work on improving our event pipeline.

trucks.jpg

Together we made it! The scenic coastal road is clear again and the cool event rewards have been distributed to all who have taken part and qualified for them. We are delighted to see that the event truck paint jobs are proudly worn on so many of your trucks!
XBRqNTpXftM

View the full article

• Like 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I am eager to see what the next big community event like this will be.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Thanks the news :mlg_doge:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

Thanks for let us know  information about the event ;)

Of course , I am very enjoyed this event ! 

It was funny

Thanks ! 

Kind Regards

Power Wolf._TMP

TruckersMP Members:tmp:

• Guest locked this topic