Can't see the MP mod ingame

Purno

Question

I followed the steps and looked up guides, I got the launcher to work properly but when I start up either ETS2 or ATS, it looks just like the normal game. There's no signs of the multiplayer mod anywhere. How do I tell it's properly set up? And if not, what am I doing wrong? This site here as verified I own the games and I'm logged into Steam. I'm using the Truckersmp launcher to boot up ETS2 or ATS. Some videos I've looked up had a Truckersmp ingame bootup screen where you enter login details, but I don't have that.

9 answers to this question

Hello,

Firstly, delete the TruckersMP launcher and verify ets2 files. (steam>library>games>Euro truck simulator 2 (right click on mouse)> properties> local files> verify game files)

Then follow the steps on video; 

Hope this helped, 

Regards

Forz0214

Hello,

on the truckersmp site you will find the download for the launcher, download it and best you save the launcher on the desktop when you are asked for the location, then you should normally have the launcher and start. https://truckersmp.com/download click on the link and scroll down then you have the download and just follow the steps, between by you have to select the location of ets2.exe and ats.exe if available, then you will be asked what you want to install whether eurotrucksimulator2 or americantrucksimulator. It is best to click on full installation, both for the mp is installed, then you should have the launcher and play.#

Happy Trucking! ;)

Hello,

If you can not get into Multiplayer, please follow the steps:

Change the Steam account to "open public". As look picture:

steamsettings.png

And, Steam family sharing should be turned off.

Also, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

32 minutes ago, Forz0214^ said:

Hello,

Firstly, delete the TruckersMP launcher and verify ets2 files. (steam>library>games>Euro truck simulator 2 (right click on mouse)> properties> local files> verify game files)

Then follow the steps on video; 

Hope this helped, 

Regards

Forz0214

I followed all these steps but I don't get the login screen at 03:20 at your video. Only difference is that I have no seperate shortcuts for ETS2 and ATS, I only got the Truckersmp schortcut which can boot both games.

27 minutes ago, MettSemmel11 said:

Hello,

on the truckersmp site you will find the download for the launcher, download it and best you save the launcher on the desktop when you are asked for the location, then you should normally have the launcher and start. https://truckersmp.com/download click on the link and scroll down then you have the download and just follow the steps, between by you have to select the location of ets2.exe and ats.exe if available, then you will be asked what you want to install whether eurotrucksimulator2 or americantrucksimulator. It is best to click on full installation, both for the mp is installed, then you should have the launcher and play.#

Happy Trucking! ;)

I've followed these steps.

20 minutes ago, AdaBey said:

Hello,

If you can not get into Multiplayer, please follow the steps:

Change the Steam account to "open public". As look picture:

steamsettings.png

And, Steam family sharing should be turned off.

Also, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Privacy settings are public and Steam Family Sharing is disabled. Still no success...

Hello,

Please remove TruckersMP from your computer, then install it again. During the installation, TruckersMP It should be in the same place as Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator.-Which you have

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.