What is your favorite radio station to listen to while playing ATS

DJZephyr

What is your favorite radio station to listen to while playing ATS?

Hello Truckers!

I was wondering what you guys like listening to while playing American Truck Simulator!

Do you listen to an online radio station? Do you listen to spotify? Do you listen to music you added into the game? Or do you simply listen to the sound of your engine?

Personally, I either listen to SimulatorRadio, or my Spotify. (FYI I always listened to SimulatorRadio, even before I became a DJ)

Please let me and the community know!

I for one am interested in what you prefer to listen to while playing!

Best Regards,

DJ Zephyr 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, DJZephyr said:

What is your favorite radio station to listen to while playing ATS?

Hello Truckers!

I was wondering what you guys like listening to while playing American Truck Simulator!

Do you listen to an online radio station? Do you listen to spotify? Do you listen to music you added into the game? Or do you simply listen to the sound of your engine?

Personally, I either listen to SimulatorRadio, or my Spotify. (FYI I always listened to SimulatorRadio, even before I became a DJ)

Please let me and the community know!

I for one am interested in what you prefer to listen to while playing!

Best Regards,

DJ Zephyr 

I usually listen to my Spotify and control it from my phone. Then I can listen to what I want. 

Hello,

When it comes to playing American Truck Simulator, I often listen to Spotify as many other people do. Interestingly enough, the sounds of ATS appear to be a bit louder than in ETS2 - at least I notice that when using the police siren. :mlg_doge:

Either way, due to that increased volume, I often forget to increase Spotify's volume as well and due to being lazy and not wanting to stop, I sometimes end up using the built-in radio. I have manually added some songs to the game which means that I listen to my own music. Back in the days, however, I have been tuning into Truckers.FM - I have no idea why I do not do this anymore though.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

TruckersFM or Spotify :mlg_doge:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

Archived