Scania S or Scania R?

DJZephyr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ganymede said:

R series is the best. It's sound is better than S series. Say hello to my old baby :) 

I play a lot of time in a game, but never noticed differences of a sound of engines between S & R lmao :ph34r:

it will be necessary to check it again :rolleyes:

public OnPluginStart() LogError("brain detected...");

372.jpg?_1616791692

35 minutes ago, Mariott said:

I play a lot of time in a game, but never noticed differences of a sound of engines between S & R lmao :ph34r:

it will be necessary to check it again :rolleyes:

I have played this game from 2013 and there is a difference from S & R. I mean using mods :) 

• 2 weeks later...

SCANIA Streamline is the best for me:wub:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 16 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently in this section, so we are closing this topic to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion. 

Thank you to everyone for participating in this topic! 

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived