TruckersMP not letting me play ATS online

AlexanderWhite

Question

I have downloaded ATS, spent over 2 hours on the game, as well as have my own truck. I am trying to setup ATS for TruckersMP as I already have ETS 2 setup with Truckers MP. I open ATS using the truckersmp launcher and it brings up something like registering your game. I went to the link it said to go to, clicked "Linked Games" then clicked "Check Games" I waited over ten minutes and nothing has or happened... I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can get it to work...

8 answers to this question

Hello

Steps to be follow on the steam;
1-)log in to your steam account and enter your profile, click on the ''Edit Profile'' section.

Spoiler

steam_v1.jpg

2-)My Privacy Settings>PUBLIC Game Details>PUBLIC.You can get help from the image below.

Spoiler

steamsettings.png

Steps to be follow on the website;

1-)Go to website and click login

Spoiler

0eecaf7c5d8b4a5ab680c497717da3fb.png

2-)enter your account information and click the ''login'' button.

Spoiler

v2.jpg

3-)After logging in to your account, click on "Account" in the upper right corner of the page.then click on the ''settings'' section.

Spoiler

v1.jpg

4-)Click on ''Linked games / DLC'' tab and click on ''Check Games'' button below. https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings/redirect/dlc

Spoiler

v4.jpg

Also

Check this topics:

Hello please you check this topic about registration games : 

Of course you remember , that you must have steam in public regime : https://prnt.sc/j4gkew 

Also , it can take a some time than it will be added your game.

Here is a video about it :) 

Here is a video about it.
  If you have it done , so you be patient , ATS should working for few minutes .

Best Regards 

Power Wolf._TMP

TruckersMP Members

Primarily hi,

• Change your e-mail address. There is a known issue that some of the e-mail addresses do not work when logging into the MP client. Change your e-mail address of the account to one that will work with the MP client. An example would be Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail account.
  • In order to change your e-mail address, you need to contact Support team and have them change your e-mail address. Simply create a new ticket and ask them to change your e-mail address for your account.
  • Make sure that @ symbol is working when you're logging into MP. Sometimes it's easy to miss that you have not entered the @ symbol for your e-mail address when logging in. If that's the case, you need to either hold down ALT and type 64 (using numpad) to create the @ symbol, or copy and paste one into the login screen.
  • Support can be accessed here
  • Make sure you're logging in with the correct Steam account (the one that is linked with your ETS2MP profile).
  • You need at least 2 hours of single player play.
  • In addition this video will be useful

Good luck with,

Best regards.

Guest Cowie

Hello, this topic has been inactive for over 3 days. I will lock it and move it to the appropriate place. If you have any question, I am at your disposal over the forum private messages.

//Locked and moved to inactive topics.

Now the topic has been inactive for over 5 days and thus the topic will be moved to unsolved.

//Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity