do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?

do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. people say a lot 'rec' for scare you do not find?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had about 2-3 people say "REC" to me, and on all three occasions I ignored them because I've done nothing wrong. From what I see, most people who say it do so for such trivial reasons, and it's almost as if they're looking for some instant gratification from it; "Yeah, I'm a hero for REC'ing another driver." Sorry, but because the term "REC" is so overused for quite often the most stupid of reasons, it's very hard to take anyone seriously anymore. It's like swear words or insults; use them enough times and they lose their impact.

To be honest, the whole "REC" thing is just toxic; people need to lighten up, it's just a game. Your real life is not in anyway being affected by someone hitting you in a virtual trucking world where neither your wallet or real life are on the line. Yeah, it's irritating but if someone truly has done something stupid, then just record them and move on; no need to compulsively yell "REC" as it just makes you look really annoying.

25 minutes ago, McclaudEagle said:

Yaklaşık 2-3 kişi bana "REC" yazıyordu ve üç vesileyle onları görmezden geldim çünkü yanlış bir şey yapmadım. Gördüğüm kadarıyla, bunu söyleyenlerin çoğu, böylesi önemsiz sebeplerden ötürü bunu söylüyorlar ve neredeyse anlık bir tatminkarlık arıyorlarmış gibi; "Evet, ben başka bir sürücü için bir kahramanım." Üzgünüz, ama "REC" terimi çoğu zaman çok sık görülen nedenlerden dolayı fazla kullanıldığından, artık herkesi ciddiye almak çok zor. Bu küfürlü kelimeler veya hakaret gibi; Onları yeterince kullanın ve etkilerini kaybederler.

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, tüm "REC" şey sadece zehirlidir; İnsanların aydınlanması gerekiyor, sadece bir oyun. Gerçek hayatınız, sizin cüzdanınız ya da gerçek hayatınız hat üzerinde olmadığı bir sanal kamyon dünyasında sizi etkileyen birinin etkilenmesinden hiç bir şekilde etkilenmiyor. Evet, rahatsız edici ama eğer birisi gerçekten aptalca bir şey yaptıysa, o zaman onları kaydedin ve devam edin; Diye gerçekten rahatsız edici görünmesini yapar gibi "REC" icar i demeye gerek yok.

I agree with you man 'REC' many of those who say, why doesn't he know that is called. I say everyone writes write I 'REC'. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i think its over used......

And i think players need to think before they say it i have seen so many people say "rec" to other players before they even think about what may or may not have happened.... for example: A player1 gets rammed and ends up stopped in the on coming traffics lane player2 then comes across player1.  

(The player that caused the accident has driven off)

player2 says "rec blocking" before they even think about what may or may not have happened  there, they don't give them a chance to move or F7.  now player1 thinks they may have a report against them for doing nothing wrong and not everyone streams or records so they have no way to get evidence too prove they did no wrong.

Give players a chance to move or just think about what may have happened and if they don't move ask then nicely to move and if that fails then report them if you feel that's what you need to do.

Madsmea

UTL C.E.O

If only people actually reported me and  didn't cause accident themselves, each time they say rec...

I record myself so I perfectly know what I am doing. I could not care any less when people are typing it. At the end of the day I will even laugh on how cute it is.

For my opinion, yes it has been abused by many players of multiplayer.

The word "Recorded" is just piece of reminder for us that we need to face the responsibility if we caused damaged to others specially when we got reported and banned. And these people who were recording their journey on multiplayer are the people with a concerned for those good drivers, we all know there are many noob drivers on multiplayer. If you know you hit someone and he said "Rec" and you know to yourself that was not intentionally, ask for sorry instead of fighting for the person who said "rec". 

If you found out you are "Offended" with the word "Recorded" in the Chat Box of the game and that was meant for you, I suggest you must read the rules. ;)

On 7/14/2018 at 12:07 PM, LE GAMER 64 said:

Hello Truckers, 

Today l open a survey for to know if you too you find that the players say a lot the word 'rec' for no reason and for scare the player  

Do you find too? 

Cordially. 

I personally did not come across this, as I try to never break the rules of the road and the rules of TruckersMP. 

But it’s still obvious that many use the REC tag to intimidate. 

Agora eu faço uma pergunta para quem fez esse tópico, você prefere ser insultado ou apenas ver rec?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Its irritating me, people says these words "rec" and "you are banned".
Sometimes they spamming the "rec" in chat, they thinks that others will be scared..
I use the "XY you got your report for ... and ..." sometimes before I make a report. It works in 90% of cases, because they stop to do violation of rules when I am still there. But of course, I say that only when I really want to make report or get his/her pinfo.

(sry for my English)

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @LE GAMER 64

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived