Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?

171 members have voted

1. 1. people say a lot 'rec' for scare you do not find?

I see this every day, but I don't betray to it special value. If the player reckless driving, rams or uses something forbidden, then what sense say "rec" to him if he soon learns it from someone moderators :D

public OnPluginStart() LogError("brain detected...");

372.jpg?_1616791692

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a lot of people with that tag - some people use it as a scare tactic to see if players drive safer and some actually do mean it. Personally I never say it, but I tend to always record my gameplay.

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Many players write 'rec' immediately after they've been hit by another player. Sometimes they're just trying to make them apologize (mostly because they're not actually recording).

In this case an apology is the best they can get, since they don't have any video evidence.

I think putting [REC] in your name is just a way of bluffing, trying to avoid others to crash into you on purpose.

They do. They say rec to every little thing. I've seen people saying REC to me even though i wasn't the one ramming them. :thisisfine:

12 minutes ago, CptAir said:

Sometimes they're just trying to make them apologize (mostly because they're not actually recording).

Exactly This. I'm usually waiting for the person to say sorry or apologize for what they did and if they do then i won't report them. I usually report those who don't apologize but before submitting the Report i always ask myself "Is it really worth to report him or was that not intentional / just an accident?".

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

12 minutes ago, .weezy said:

Exactly This. I'm usually waiting for the person to say sorry or apologize for what they did and if they do then i won't report them. I usually report those who don't apologize but before submitting the Report i always ask myself "Is it really worth to report him or was that not intentional / just an accident?".

I agree, many of these players which crash into others drive away without even hesitating to apologize.

A simple 'sorry' would do fine and will probably prevent someone from reporting them in most cases.

Half of the people putting Rec likely are not even recording :kappa:

I'd RECcommend (I tried)  running some form of capture software whenever you're on the MP, just to be on the safe side. :)

On 8/20/2018 at 9:06 AM, CptAir said:

Many players write 'rec' immediately after they've been hit by another player. Sometimes they're just trying to make them apologize (mostly because they're not actually recording).

In this case an apology is the best they can get, since they don't have any video evidence.

I think putting [REC] in your name is just a way of bluffing, trying to avoid others to crash into you on purpose.

I often won't report for a minor collision or first impact (everyone has accidents) but I'll still message that I'm recording, if they continue to ram and/or troll myself or others then I'll submit my recording/report.  Otherwise it's more just a warning to whomever that they should focus on driving safely, especially if they're driving near other players.

1 hour ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

I often won't report for a minor collision or first impact (everyone has accidents) but I'll still message that I'm recording, if they continue to ram and/or troll myself or others then I'll submit my recording/report.  Otherwise it's more just a warning to whomever that they should focus on driving safely, especially if they're driving near other players.

Quite clever, hope it'll work.

7 hours ago, PoppyCoffee said:

The best is when people with "recording" in the Name starts to ramming you  :unsure:

Story of my life! :lol:

Archived