do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?

do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. people say a lot 'rec' for scare you do not find?

9 hours ago, Green079 said:

I can't see there are anything wrong with recording and report. It still a driving simulation, surveillance is part of driving, just like dash cam in real life driving.

The server rules is protecting player from reckless driving, trolling or cheating etc... and recording and report is the player rights.

It's wired, as a manager of TruckersMP, keep ridicule players who using report system as "wannabe admins", just like the judge ridicule peoples who using the law.

However, I think the problems is there are too many player didn't following the server rules, too many reckless driving on the road, maybe what you guys need to do is figure out how to guide the player to following the rules to reduce the accident rate rather than blaming the player who recording and report.

So you're saying we need to teach people the basics of driving a manned vehicle in a game that's about hauling goods place to place? It's not hard to follow road laws when you know em. Most of my issues tho from driving in the MP is overtaking and either crashing any oncoming truck or shoving your truck to the side.

Oh and about the whole 'rec' thing, let people have their way. I can report people without them knowing about the fact they're guilty :3 They know what they've done. It a waste of time letting the whole world know that u rec someone instead of reporting and quickly moving on so just in case, you don't hold back the oncoming traffic.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dziada said:

I can confidently say that over 95% of the playerbase that troll are found where? On or around the C-D Road. Now, how do I avoid those people? Two solutions. EU1, EU3 or EU4. Or, stay on EU2, and just don't drive anywhere near the C-D Road, especially with its notorious reputation.

Want to see my recordings of encountering trolls in Sweden, Norway, UK, or Italy?  Just because a lot of the trolls are found on C-D doesn't mean all of them are there, nor does a player encountering a troll mean they were only driving on C-D.  Furthermore, EU2 is not a server for trolls, so telling people to leave is not a solution.  

Of course you can find the players , who say "rec" , mainly at Calais-Duisburg road ;) , But for me a lot of people not recording , only they wants spook a  ban .

:tmp::wub:

Kind Regards !

Mr.Wolf_**CZ** =)

TruckersMP Members

• 2 weeks later...

I use it only to alert the player I'm filming. And if for any reason he causes me to collide, block or troll, he will practically be aware that soon he will receive his proof with a proper ban. I do not think it is an abuse to write REC several times, because at the moment the person can write and nothing happens, but yes, soon.

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Hello there

There are many "rec" s among C-d. But most fakes are just for scaring you.

Have a nice day.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Dear Player @LE GAMER 64

This is very normal now. This word '' rec '' doesnt make sense. Players who do not follow the rules , they write this to tag. That doesnt make sense anymore..

The important thing isnt to show or write , what matters ; follow the rules , to report players who dont follow the rules. They are thinking about: ''Afraid of me!! I rec you! Enjoy ban! Hahahaha!! '' 

This is funny. I hope the players will correct themselves.

Best&Kind Regards.

-AV-

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:20 PM, Rayyy said:

I don't care what people say. And if I have to choose, I'd rather see REC than insults or bad language. Players who are scared when they see REC have probably reasons to be scared, so maybe it's not so bad in the end.

ill afto agree aswell @FernandoCR [ESP] :mlg_doge:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

this guy with 'REC' on driving with NCZ hack on C-D.

his recording himself hacking which is perma bann-able

i wonder if he will report himself in to get him perma banned?

Archived