do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?

do you find that the person abuses with word 'rec' ?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. people say a lot 'rec' for scare you do not find?

Hello Truckers, 

Today l open a survey for to know if you too you find that the players say a lot the word 'rec' for no reason and for scare the player  

Do you find too? 

Cordially. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, its very annoying when people say "rec" you dont ever know what happened to the user maybe his conputer died on him, lost connection, controller died, keyboard got jammed, etc..

Please take a look at this video. At the part where the car comes ramming into the guys trailer someone says "pinfo" > "rec" for what he didn't do anything. When driving im sure he would not have enough time to stop if he did.

*please dont take any action on this video this just fits in with my statement* 

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

I think it's ok to inform the player that he has been REC. But writing rec rec rec does not bring anything to anyone. It's the best to just report the player and he will hopefully see his own blame.:o

I don't really understand why some players type 'rec' in the chat in the first place, especially when it's for no reason. I guess those players find pleasure in scaring others. I don't care what they say, I'll just keep on driving. You shouldn't be scared when you know that you haven't broken a rule. Ignoring is the best revenge.

UsDxWIH.png

People are using the word 'rec' to make sure that people do not have a negative situation with themselves. This situation should be abandoned after the traffic event continues!

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

There is no need for the word "rec". It does not achieve anything, if they will do anything is annoy you even more as they believe they will already be punished anyway. 

11 hours ago, akuponcture said:

They use a "REC" tag but they drive bad and crash, but if you do something bad they will be like "REC REP BAN" lol

I completely back this. So many people have rec in their tags, yet cannot drive themselves. When I see someone with a rec tag, I tend to keep my distance or let them go. They can be extremely unpredictable. And if they do something wrong, then give them a taste of their own medicine. A medicine called "REC".

9 hours ago, Dziada said:

There is no need for the word "rec". It does not achieve anything, if they will do anything is annoy you even more as they believe they will already be punished anyway. 

I completely back this. So many people have rec in their tags, yet cannot drive themselves. When I see someone with a rec tag, I tend to keep my distance or let them go. They can be extremely unpredictable. And if they do something wrong, then give them a taste of their own medicine. A medicine called "REC".

Yeah and they rec but i bet that they are not using their """rec""" at all.

If they've done something wrong then they should be scared because they should know what's coming, ban. I have recording in my tag and if people thinking I'm joking about it they can try me and find themselves banned in a few days after. I never report people for accidents, intentional on the other hand well that gets submitted right away no questions asked.

It's a common thing we will find, people actually put REC BAN and/or REC is because they think if they put that it will make people scare and hence they will drive properly and at certain extent, it actually works since people don't actually do bad things when they know "they" are getting recorded, whilst some put just to troll , some people will just do for sake of making people harass like they will just on purpose break rule, trigger us and when in turn we say something or insult or do counter or anything, they will record that part and then edit and report us back, hence it's better to ignore or avoid such kind of person. I usually slow down when I see such players, I feel its better to let them overtake than to get in some trouble, just drive on slow lane and let them go.

Unfortunately, there's no way to stop these players.

Put it this way, they're like 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' - They spam chat with 'rec' despite most not actually recording and when they get banned, they appeal, despite not having any evidence to prove the contrary.

Best thing to do is ignore them.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

I see this everyday, but i dont care, im a good driver and i try to respect all the rules, a lot of people REC because they want to see if you respect the rules on the road

On 7/14/2018 at 1:51 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't care what people say. And if I have to choose, I'd rather see REC than insults or bad language. Players who are scared when they see REC have probably reasons to be scared, so maybe it's not so bad in the end.

I  agree with @FernandoCR [ESP]

Archived