New Suggestion - Traffic Control and more moderation on the Calais-Duisberg Bridge

yeah42148

Suggestion Name: Traffic Control and MORE moderation at the Calais-Duisberg Bridge

Suggestion Description: I have to go through that route and even past it a lot due to the jobs that are available to me on ETS2MP and every single time I go, there are far too many trucks and vehicles - but that is not necessarily an issue. All of them (well most of them) cannot drive to save their lives! They either ram me, ram others, change lanes with no warning, honk their horns for minutes; the list goes on. It makes me not want to play the game in that area as I go through that road all the time. Please let there be some more moderation and traffic control at that area - it'd benefit everyone as it'd help calm the amount of trucks as well as people might stop ramming all the time

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: It would just benefit everyone really because there is so much shouting, wreckless driving and other annoying aspects at that bridge and all around it as well fro the port all the way the city - especially in Calais! 

• HaulieLove 1
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.