Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game Bar in Truckersmp

Claptonrulez

Question

Hey guys,

I'm having a little trouble with Game Bar in Truckersmp....

in single player mode, when I press the Windows+G key That "frees up" the mouse cursor and brings up the Game Bar menu in order for me to choose either "screenshot, record, or broadcast" it works just fine...

The problem I'm having is when I run ATS with Truckersmp, press the windows+G key it doesn't "free up" the cursor, in other words it's always behind the game bar

I can't click on any options 

I'm using a Asus GL503VM

New to pc gaming so I don't know where to start lol

12 answers to this question

From what I see, your laptop is equipped with nVidia GTX 1060 GPU. I suggest that instead of using the Windows game bar, you use the GeForce experience Share feature. It allows you to record video in real time, stream, get "instant replay" video for the previous X minutes (up to 20 minutes IIRC) which is very good for reporting and even screenshots while your truck is moving. It doesn't affect your gameplay, no FPS loss, and the video capture can be customized for better quality or smaller files.

Hello,

TruckersMP may not support this feature. Please check if your graphics card version is up to date. Also,

• Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting, backup this file).

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.