New House!

derek01

Hey everybody, as you'll notice I am fairly new to the TruckersMP forums, but not the multiplayer mod in general. :)

But anyways, we're moving into our forever home very soon. We'll be busy this weekend, and mid workweek as well. I'll hopefully be playing TruckersMP online once we get our Internet and TV service transferred.

The previous owners bought it in 2015, and did some much needed renovation.

I am providing before and after pictures of what the front looks like, and uploading a 15-20 minute house tour video to YouTube. I will bump this thread once the upload is completed :)

This is obviously a very exciting thing to happen to us.

For now, here are the pictures.

Winter of year 2015, before renovation work:

house1_2015-min.PNG.553fd3b71c01e0b70f5309b540bcf3df.PNG

Spring of 2018, after renovation work:

house1_2018-min(1).thumb.PNG.d3943dd3bf79ce2f5eabcfa78e92eea9.PNG

Video Caption Mistakes: **When I made a caption regarding the fireplace, I did not include what part. There is a visible crack in the "flue". Agent recommended a Level 2 inspection as soon as possible.

**When I made a caption regarding the Vent-Free Fireplace in the rear seasonal room, I put down false information. There is no "carbon monoxide risk". There is no "gas explosion" risk since the gas line is not connected to that system.

There is a fire hazard if the proper starting and use procedures are not followed. The only real detrimental issue besides the fire risk is moisture. The exhausts vent directly into the living space, and it contains 25% moisture. "Unpleasant" smell also included. (Charcoal or tar smell)

I have double checked the inspection document to correct any errors I may have made with my captions or statements. I should have done that before exporting, oops!

Video is now online! Enjoy!

Cheers everyone :)

Nice House :mlg_doge:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

Hey, all! Thank you for the kind responses and compliments about the house. :)

It indeed is very nice, and once we get settled in it'll look better. I'm currently working on editing my re-done tour video since we just dropped by to take measurements for furniture.

I'll bump this post when the YouTube video is ready!

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived