can't install

rbaker18

Question

I downloaded trucker mp. when i go to install it says needs direct path to ATS. I removed and redown loaded, I checked only the box for ATS as thats the only one I have. I have been trying for 3 days and I have tried every file I can. I have tried every thing I can think of. Pleas help. 

7 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

There is no issue or bug in your installation from my understandings. You are required to find the path to your file on your computer by the name of "American Truck Simulator". Normally, this would be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator, however, it can vary between computers. However, that gives you an example of what a directory looks like. If it is not the one I have given you, continue looking through your computer files to find the American Truck Simulator folder. Please let us know if you need more help or if this answers your question so the team can lock it.

~ccowie

Hi,

How it says you need to choose correct direct path to ATS. My direct path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator. You need to set the same direct path as I wrote before.

Below topics should solve your problem.

Best Regards

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |