I cant Join ETS MP2

acarburak33

Question

I just cant join etsmp2 It says unvalid username or password In-Game. But i can join the website with same account and passoword. Please dont tell me anymore just copy and paste your username and password or dont use different laguage or something... 

I just ticked it 3 days ago and they answered most useless answer ... Im asking them i know my problem my steam id already had one account but i cant find it the e-maill and password with connected stean throught. And they just answered about registration e-mail.... I JUST WANNA KNOW WHICH ACCOUNT ID I USE BEFORE So then my problem easily will solved.... 

NOT : TURK ARKADASLAR LÜTFEN TURKCE MESAJLA CEVAP VEREBİLİRLER Mİ ? 

16 answers to this question

Hello dear @acarburak33

Can you please try the following: 

- Enter to the site with E-Mail, which you register on the site, not your game nickname, or Steam nickname;
- Write your E-Mail and password in Notepad, and then copy them one by one paste in the login window, if you  not sure that your login and password is correct writing by yourself;
- If none of the above advice does not help the situation, try to reset your password and log in again;
- Do not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers;
- Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you can't to connect also;
- Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on  ETS2MP site. This is a very important point!
- Run Steam, then press Profile> Edit Profile> My private setting and set a to all point is "Public";  

Here is , as look steam in public : https://prnt.sc/j4gkew

I think , that this is very helpful video on youtube please if you speak Turkish , so I am sure it will be helped you :)  : 

If none of the above works, then please send us a ticket over Support system.

Good Luck ! 

Best Regards 

Power Wolf._TMP (always ready xD) 

TruckersMP Members

Hey @acarburak33,

This issue might be caused by a corrupted steam_api.dll
In order to fix follow the instructions below:

Please head over to the installation folder of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam ( for ex: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin )
and delete the bin folder.
Verify integrity of game cache for Euro Truck Simulator 2 [ Go to Steam - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game cache ]
Wait for the process to finish.
Start TruckersMP and try to login.

If that did not work, the problem might be caused by a corrupted core_ets2mp.dll, you can fix it by following these steps:

1) Press Windows + R on your keyboard, a 'run' box should pop up

2) Type in the box %programdata%, hit [Enter] or click on OK

3) Search for this folder: "TruckersMP" and open it

4) Delete the file named 'core_ets2mp.dll'

5) Try to log into the game again.

Have you tried re-installing the launcher yet?

Hello

Please follow these;

• First, set the game folder as the folder you selected when loading the game via Steam
  • Don't using a Turkish characters in your password. For example (ş, ü, ö, İ, ğ, ı, ç)
  • Make sure you play the game for 2 hours.
  • Copy and paste the password into a notebook.
  • Steam family sharing should be turned off.
  • Your membership to TruckersMP and your Steam membership must be on the same mail.
  • You can create a ticket. https://support.truckersmp.com/

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Firstly hello,

Follow the steps bro:

• The e-mail you have registered with TruckersMP must be the same as Steam. There was a problem with your Steam account. You want to change your mail Is your mail at TruckersMP different? You should contact TruckersMP's support team for this.
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer or American Truck Simulator Multiplayer must be installed where Steam is installed. The installation directory is like this;
    D:/Steam/SteamApps/Commons/EuroTruckSimulator2 If you have installed or will be in another area, you will get this error.
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer from "ü ü, ç, ç, ö". It is recommended that you put normal characters such as "1, 4, 5, 6, 7, c, a, v, b, d"
  • Some persons first write their email address @ as the field @ and write and put it @ k immediately, but do not do this, open a desktop notebook and type in your email address in the game and paste it.
  • In addition this video will help you

I hope you succeed. Good luck!

With all respect

Please dont send me these things again. 

- Yes i have 51 hours in game

- Im not using Turkish characters 

- I did copy and paste my username,e-mail and password not worked ! 

On 11.7.2018 at 3:17 PM, Frosty. said:

I will try now wait a second

@acarburak33 if you have already had an account in the past with another Steam account, then please, provide us with the Steam 64 ID of that other Steam account and we will find your TruckersMP Account unless you have deleted it.

3 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

@acarburak33 if you have already had an account in the past with another Steam account, then please, provide us with the Steam 64 ID of that other Steam account and we will find your TruckersMP Account unless you have deleted it.

NOT ANOTHER STEAM ACCOUNT, I HAD THIS STEAM ACCOUNT BEFORE IM JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT ACCOUNT NAME AND E-MAIL.... Because when i try to create new one with this steam account its says "this steam id connected with another account "  SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT ACCOUNT  AND E-MAIL 

@acarburak33 since you do not seem to understand how the system works - you can only have 1 TruckersMP account connected to 1 Steam account.

If you try to create another TruckersMP account with this Steam account, it will show that warning because this Steam account is already connected to your TruckersMP Account "acarburak33" :wesmart:

In fact, your issue has been resolved already when there is no other Steam account. When you have only 1 Steam account, you can also only have 1 TruckersMP account ;)

Just now, Anriandor said:

@acarburak33 since you do not seem to understand how the system works - you can only have 1 TruckersMP account connected to 1 Steam account.

If you try to create another TruckersMP account with this Steam account, it will show that warning because this Steam account is already connected to your TruckersMP Account "acarburak33" :wesmart:

In fact, your issue has been resolved already when there is no other Steam account. When you have only 1 Steam account, you can also only have 1 TruckersMP account ;)

So tell me about this how i cant join in-game ? And it says "INVALID USERNAME AND PASSOWORD"  ?  Do you have any idead about that mr.moderator ? 

@acarburak33 since it says that your credentials are incorrect, please head over to the website and change your password to ensure you insert the correct one. Then, copy both your email and password (separately) to a text document and paste them in-game with Control+V. Also, I am a Manager, not a Moderator.

Follow this link: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings/redirect/account/ to change the password or edit the email :)

39 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

@acarburak33 since it says that your credentials are incorrect, please head over to the website and change your password to ensure you insert the correct one. Then, copy both your email and password (separately) to a text document and paste them in-game with Control+V. Also, I am a Manager, not a Moderator.

Follow this link: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings/redirect/account/ to change the password or edit the email :)

WELL IM HAPPY FOR YOU ARE MANAGER BUT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING YOUR SOLUTION WAY IS SUCKS... SOME OF USERS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU.. THEY FIXED MY PROBLEM ... 

Sorry but if you are creating the problem yourself and only give us minor information about what you have done and what is not working, the help we can offer is quite limited. Since it is solved, the topic will be closed now.