[GAME]Future Event (Like Op Mud Sur) Suggestion of improving Events

Daza40

Suggestion Name:  Future Event Idea

I'm fairly new to TruckerMP, and perhaps this idea im about to suggest has already been bounced around? I did do one haul during the Operation Mud Sur in MP which was fun, until i arrived at the clearing site O.O. While it was great trucks inside the clearing site are in ghost mode not being able to see the yard very well and not being able to  see the green interactive holo or see the narrow path and what to avoid made it almost impossible. I ended up canceling my haul and did them all in SP.

Suggestion Description:  Idea of making trucks inside a yard invisible to make future events with regards to dropping off loads at a major site or location that pertains to the event.

More detailed description below..

Suggestion 1#

I was wondering why not instead; when you enter the yard/site to drop off your load that all other trucks (inside the yard) are not visible and its just your own truck- perhaps from inside the yard you can see the other trucks qued outside but to everyone else you are invisible. As soon as a truck drives into the yard they disappear- and the next truck in line then drives forwards and they too disappear or fade out.

When you leave the yard your truck will fade in to instance where everyone can see you again. Perhaps this might be a better system for a future event where it might be more doable to handle a lot of trucks coming and going to a site? this means also those who want to do a full manual offload/park or an easy park or skip parking can do what they wish without holding up other players because everyone will have their own instance. It may seem vanishing trucks isnt every immersive but neither is a traffic jam of ghosting trucks.

Suggestion 2#

An additional idea to build on this;  is being able to invite other players/friends to your group/convoy (drop in and out style) and when you reach the site/yard you can see your friends. This way if there is a small convoy of friends together it will seem more immersive seeing one another- but the group size being manageable, perhaps a limit of 5 or something.

Anyway i don't know if my suggests are doable but could make future events by SCS or TruckersMP events more fun.

Any example images:  N/A

Why should it be added?:

To make future community events run more smoothly and more fun.

• 8 months later...