Truckers.FM Sponsored Giveaway

Hello Truckers,

I have been looking forward to writing this post up for a little while now and I am finally able to do it! We have been contacted by the owners of TruckersFM and they have given us a whole bunch of prizes to giveaway to YOU! These prizes are courtesy of TFM and SCS Software as the World Of Trucks event [Operation Big Sur] has just hit 500k delivery's completed! They have given us a couple of Steam gift cards and also some ETS2 and ATS DLC's to giveaway to!

Who are TruckersFM?

TruckersFM are a 24/7 Online, Fully Licensed Community Radio Station dedicated to the Truck Sim Community. Truckers.FM is run by a strong team of Several Admins with a team of volunteer presenters who provide around the clock entertainment for drivers, gamers and streamers across the world. They have been streaming since 2015, and with no signs of slowing down! They want to keep on providing the best entertainment in the community. They do work closely with the TruckersMP community and the Twitch Community to provide a unique experience for their listeners.

Ourselves and Truckers.FM will randomly pick 10 winners and each winner will receive 1 of the following prizes*. Here is what's up for grabs:

• 1 x £20 Steam Gift Card
  • 1 x £10 Steam Gift Card
  • 2 x Heavy Cargo Pack [1 x ETS2 & 1 x ATS]
  • 2 x Stearing Wheel Pack [ATS]
  • 1 x Wheel Tuning Pack [ATS]
  • 2 x Scania Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack [ETS2]
  • 1 x Special Transport [ETS2]

Banner

To enter the giveaway all you need to do is sign in and do the actions at the link below! Each action will gain you 1 entry into the competition. Also, since we are an Affiliate on our Twitch channel, Twitch subscribers will get a extra entry into the draw! There are plenty of chances to enter! Please read the following Terms and Conditions before entering.

This giveaway will close at 11:59PM 31st July 2018!

*Entering this giveaway means you have read and understood the following terms.

Giveaway Terms and Conditions: [You will be contacted via email if you win] You may not pick the prize, this will be selected by us for you. If you already have the DLC's that are listed above, you can give the prize to a friend or family member! You also must have a Steam account so we can gift / send you the DLCS!

Also, You must reply to the email that I [Horizon] will send you within 48 hours or your prize and entry will become null and void

Giveaway: https://gleam.io/pZYAG/truckersfm-sponsored-giveaway

Thanks and Good Luck!

Regards,

Horizon

TruckersMP Community Manager

View post on homepage

6 hours ago, Horizon said:

There is a mandatory question that asks for your TruckersMP Profile link

where is this question asked i didnt see anything ask me for this

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

Heyyy guys :) 

Just now is a time for Sponsored Giveaway , I am very sure , that will be a luck :D So I wish you  Beastly luck

Best Regards 

Power Wolf._TMP 

TruckersMP Members 

Good luck to everyone.:tmp:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015