Why is it displayed?

[CN]Nikebb66

Question

5b447e3877ab5_QQ20180710173322.png.c46b3368df3db07da351d8a1551c7974.png

I dont know what is it.

Could u help me? It affects me to drive. and sometimes i can't enter the game for it.

Sometimes the Launcher.exe isn't displayed,that i can enter game.

the Error Pop-up disturb after landing window,is very bored.

thx guys.!

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Try: 1)

1. If core_ets2mp.dll is not working for whatever reason you can get the above error. Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.
  2. First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

or try:

• Run TruckersMP launcher as Administrator 

--> iFlufy <-- 

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Download Ultrasurf.
  • Run Ultrasurf.
  • Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
  • Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
  • Exit Ultrasurf 

Solution 2:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3:

1. Run the program as an administrator (right click the shortcut and select 'run as an administrator' and accept the UAC prompt.)

2. Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows 7, please follow this guide http://pearsonsupport.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/21/how-to-install-or-run-a-program-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7

3. Install these two programs

Solution 4:

The launcher cannot connect with the TruckersMP server to download the updates. Restart your router and stop any other updates that may use all your bandwidth. Also make sure your Firewall/Antivirus is not blocking the launcher.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Hello @[CN]Nikebb66,

Has your problem, with the above answers given, now been resolved?

Please let me know as soon as possible, and if your problem is not solved, please explain what happens.

Frosty

Hello,

"You can take a look here at the launcher issues (yours is listed at the bottom, with an example screenshot)":

"In addition, taking a look at some other topics with possible solutions already given would be a good idea."

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.