[FORUM]CZECHOSLOVAKIA DISCUSSION

Suggestion Name: Connection of Slovak and Czech discussion (Czechoslovakia discussion)

Suggestion Description: Connection of two nations of the Czech Republic and Slovakia into one discussion. CZECHOSLOVAKIA

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?: I know that there is no Slovak discussion, I don't know why. I see that the Slovaks also play ETS2 and ATS, but I didn´t see the Slovak discussion here, I can only see the Czech discussion. Slovak languages and Czech are very similar, so I would like to see Czechoslovakia.. I would like to open this topic on CZ/SK for a expression.

• Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 months later...

HI There, 

Sadly, on this occasion, I will have to reject your suggestion because of the following reason:

- We don't see a high demand for this section so we feel that it will not be used as much and just be sat there un-used.

[Don't let this rejection put you down, if you would like to suggest this in the future, you are welcome too after 30 days]

//Rejected