[OTHER]Reinforcement and extension of banishment measures

First of all, hello everyone.

1) The basis of the idea that I suggest :

I had an idea after what I saw today in server EU#2 ETS2 and I'd like to share it to see if other people share the same point of view.

For several months we had a lot of DLC on ETS2 but unfortunately these DLC are not totally compatible with the mentality of certain groups of players.
I think of the DLC Heavy Cargo and Special Transport where our trailers are very heavy and especially very delicate.

Recently it was impossible to enjoy a pleasant session by pulling my trailer of 51 tones with my "little" Scania S 8x4 730hp.
Several times I was harpooning the tractor and the trailer voluntarily and completely free for no reason.
Reporting the players in the middle of the game does not work because the problem has to last long enough for a moderator or administrator to notice.
It only remains to create a ticket with a link to a video evidence or attach screenshots.

The processing time and response are desired because we are a lot of players to create incident reports.

2) The idea :
Kicker, Ban temporarily or for a defined period a player can not be enough today.
I propose that we remove the kick because inefficient.
Apply a 24h banishment from the start to the first incarnation against the offending player.
But if it is part of a vtc or a team should apply a ban of 2, 4, 6, 12 or 24h for all members of the team of the player to educate the whole team that did the offending player.

Only then will you get the rules.

There are tired of these players who play in ETS2MP as if it was a vulgar GTA, a simulation game is not to make the bumper car or mario kart, if not as much as they play solo.
A multi-player game requires a deep respect of the rules.
Here in ETS2MP too little respect the rules of the road (highway code), speed limits, distances, etc ...

It is these players who are dragging down to the level of gameplay.

- In this sense a second idea comes to me, why not limit the access to the MP according to the number of hours on the game ?

Because the experience of the profile anyone can change that, but it is more difficult to change the time spent on the steam game.

Prohibit access to the MP for players who have less than 30 hours of play on ETS2.
Because the ability to drive well on ETS2 comes mainly from the time we spent on it.
It is not having 7 hours of play "Steam" on ETS2 that one is good driver.

3) CONCLUSIONS :

- Apply a ban of minimum duration to all members of a Steam group or a VTC when a player of the same group or VTC is penalized by an incident report to raise awareness of the group.
- Limit access to the MP to all players who have less than 30 hours of Steam play time at ETS2.
- Apply the same rules in ATS.

Sorry if i make some errors of synthax, etc.. in english, i'm French and i use Google Translate.

This will not be added for the following reasons:

• We kick people because the offence they committed is not enough for a ban. We can't just ban people because they made a wrong turn, for example.
  • We will not increase the time you need to play in singleplayer from 2 hours to 30 hours, as this is just useless. You can just leave the game running for 30 hours straight and access our servers that way.
  • As we won't add this, it will not be applied to ATS either.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions