Is it possible to recover the profile in Euro Truck Simulator 2

SuperMaciojojo

Question

Hello

Because I have such a problem, I bought a new ssd drive to the computer and installed Windows 7 64-bit on it and how it is everybody doing pre-installed drivers etc.

I installed Steam and logged in to the account, I downloaded ETS2.

I run ets2 and look and there is not my profile on which I had approx. 17lvl and 2.4 million PLN on the account.

And I do not know what to do because I played a little to beat such a lvl and earn so much cash.

PS: I wrote ets2 for support.

(And as if what I am green in these subjects)

Thank you in advance for all the answers.

6 answers to this question

You profiles will still be in the old disk, if you haven't deleted or formatted it. To recover them, you'll need to connect it somehow, inside your PC, using an external USB case, whatever. Then, you'll need to find Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ in the old disk, enter that folder, copy the sub-folder "profiles", go to your new SSD unit, again in \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ and paste there.

Steam doesn't save your profile to the cloud. So there is no way to recover your profile. To enjoy ETS2MP, Level is more important than money. You don't need too much money. But if you need more money, buy more garages and hire more drivers. However, Level 17 does need a couple of days to level up.

I am not encouraging anybody to use cheat software. But changing your money and Level in Single Player with this kind of software doesn't violating any terms. And you can use that profile on ETS2MP and not get banned. If you don't know how to use the software, you can download some profiles that compatible with the current version of ETS2. Which is also OK too.