I can't find a caravan (ets2)

Gjeaneman

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello @Gjeaneman,

at least for the standard caravan in TMP you need to have at least one skill point for Just-In-Time-Deliveries and Fragile Cargo in order to get the caravan trailers. If you are lacking these skill points on your profile, you simply won't see any caravans in the freight market. I don't know if you need the same skill points for the SP-mod, but it might be worth checking if you got these skills on your used profile.

Greetings,

NeonLeon

Dear @Gjeaneman

• Try with another profile
  • Please look this topics; (I hope your problem is solved.)

Best Regards,

XFMaster9666

• Thanks 1

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

If you do not see any Caravans, this could be because you are not yet a high enough level to carry these trailers.

When you first join the game, your level is too low to have these trailers appear on the freight market. Continue doing deliveries to level up and soon, you should see the options for Caravans in your Freight Market.

~ccowie

3 minutes ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello, Bonjour,

If you do not see any Caravans, this could be because you are not yet a high enough level to carry these trailers.

When you first join the game, your level is too low to have these trailers appear on the freight market. Continue doing deliveries to level up and soon, you should see the options for Caravans in your Freight Market.

~ccowie

I am currently level 9, is that enough?

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Hello @Gjeaneman,

at least for the standard caravan in TMP you need to have at least one skill point for Just-In-Time-Deliveries and Fragile Cargo in order to get the caravan trailers. If you are lacking these skill points on your profile, you simply won't see any caravans in the freight market. I don't know if you need the same skill points for the SP-mod, but it might be worth checking if you got these skills on your used profile.

Greetings,

NeonLeon

thank you, that might be my problem

Hello, the program below is a load synchronizer.

allows you to choose the city and company, from delivery and delivery.

through this program you can choose the load "caravan" and pick up as many times as you want.

if you have doubts about how to use it, take a look at YouTube. there are several tutorials.

Download: --->   https://www.adrive.com/public/q5CZTv/Virtual_Speditor1_99.rar

INFO
This program is a Virtual Speditor, that alows you to add job to job list in ETS2.

To work properly it needs Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Libraries (detailed info in ReadMe file)

Program changes existing jobs to one we choose - origin, destination and cargo can be choosen (see picture below)
Distance for job that calculates time and payment is taken from inner database. Program is learning itself. When not found, old 3000km method is taken. 

This program will be very helpful when working for VTC, or when you want to visit unvisited parts of map.

Program does not have build in cities or cargoes database - everything is read from your save file. That allows it to work for every map mod, and cargo mods.
Most probably if you use mod for true company names, they will be displayed wrong in the program. This is due to nature of those mods - they just change displayed names, not the ones that ETS uses to save information in save file.

This program was tested and works correctly on version: 1.22, 1.23, 1.24
Version 1.7 is compatible with version 1.25, 1.26
Version 1.93 is compatibile with ETS 1.27, Heavy Cargo DLC and ATS 1.6
Version 1.97 is compatibile with ETS 1.28, 1.30 and ATS 1.28, 1.29, 1.30
Version 1.99 is compatibile with ETS 1.30, 1.31 and ATS 1.30, 1.31

If you are going to ask questions that were answered in ReadMe file, don't expect me to answer it again.

If you know language I don't and want to help me with translation, feel free to download this file:
https://www.adrive.com/public/kX6zYY/Tr ... excel.xlsx
and translate 'Value' column (B in excel) and resend me the file with information about the language. It would be great help from you 
I already have: English, Polish, Romanian, German, Italian, French, Portugese, Spanish, Turkish, Norwegian and Russian, Slovak, Czech and many more.

• Woah! 1

===================================================

Best Regards.

Grande Abraço.

God above all and everyone!

Deus acima de tudo e de todos!

Mr. Marinho Britto; 

Marketing Director of Virtual Enterprise SBS XPress.

A fé move montanhas.

Faith moves mountains.

Hello,

Please follow this steps:

• Firstly after you get the car come to "Free Work". Find the "Caravan" trailer here and set the GPS.
  • Then follow the GPS and perform the trailer connections.

• Trailer with Car is Ready!

Note: This trailer is completely legal but only for Car.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.