Answer the question above you

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right because as a RHD driver, I can see thing much clearer on my right side. In C-D, RHS is grass, no oncoming traffic.

(But I will use quick save and quick load to bypass that guy. Much safer this way)

Question: You want a cat or a dog?

Definitely need this new role: Game Staff Supervision Committee Member

Question: If there is ETS3, what feature would you like to add into it?

• 2 weeks later...

Life is a characteristic that distinguishes physical entities that have biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (they have died), or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate. Various forms of life exist, such as plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea, and bacteria. The criteria can at times be ambiguous and may or may not define viruses, viroids, or potential synthetic life as "living". Biology is the science concerned with the study of life.

The definition of life is controversial. The current definition is that organisms are open systems that maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, have a life cycle, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, reproduce and evolve. However, several other biological definitions have been proposed, and there are some borderline cases of life, such as viruses or viroids. In the past, there have been many attempts to define what is meant by "life" through obsolete concepts such as odic force, hylomorphism, spontaneous generation and vitalism, that have now been disproved by biological discoveries. Abiogenesis describes the natural process of life arising from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. Properties common to all organisms include the need for certain core chemical elements to sustain biochemical functions.

Question: Post your last viewed YouTube video.

The only privilege of being a human is laughing.

Question:  How much would you pay for a bottle of water where you are in the middle of the desert and you are really thirsty?

If Im in the middle of the desert, where would I buy water... Anyway maybe not alot.

Question: Why is the cow's milk white when they eat green grass?

Milk contains no chlorophyll (so no green color) but is an emulsion and a solution of fats, protein, and minerals in water, giving a white appearance, although during certain seasons, if the animal is feeding on fresh lush grass, the cream and especially the butter can take on a slightly more golden hue, as a result of ...

Q: What do you think about me without jokes?

Archived