Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Calais

Yy:5417-Small  Nan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, caff!!! said:

it's the starting point of C-D, the 2 lane roads from Calais to Duisburg full of speeders, wreckless driving, trolls, and epic youtube montages set to royalty free comedic music

This is literally the summary of C-D road. I mean literally :D On the other hand unfortunalety EU3 Calais is as bad as Calais EU2 but with less conjestion. There are still people who lag, drive like having a driving license for 2 hours, chat and mic spam, insults in various languages and so on...

But when you leave Calais the rest is pretty good. Better drivers than EU2 and no traffic congestion.

6 minutes ago, EG0611 said:

This is literally the summary of C-D road. I mean literally :D On the other hand unfortunalety EU3 Calais is as bad as Calais EU2 but with less conjestion. There are still people who lag, drive like having a driving license for 2 hours, chat and mic spam, insults in various languages and so on...

But when you leave Calais the rest is pretty good. Better drivers than EU2 and no traffic congestion.

Good and bad drivers are all over the server. Driving on C-D on EU2 doesn't mean their skill is lacking of it must be reckless driving or trolling. It is just too far away that you can't see the accident ahead because the guy has already F7ed. They drive fast as fast as C-D drivers. They turn just like C-D drivers. (150km/h on a S-shaped corners and crash). Actually more drivers driving on C-D has better skill. Because somehow you have to avoid the opposite traffic. Someone will overtake you (which is not allowed). The guy ahead of you may just hit someone else and the speed of his car suddenly drop from 150km/h to 0km/h. While you have to apply brakes but have to be careful to the guy behind you and do your best don't let him bumped you.

You can't experience that on non C-D road. I have to say normal drivers (don't crash, don't bump, no reckless driving) on C-D are the best drivers in the game.

2 hours ago, Miyuki said:

Driving on C-D on EU2 doesn't mean their skill is lacking of it must be reckless driving or trolling.

This is true, I drive it all the time, but have a clean record and I drive it weekly, Some people do troll yeah, But there is the few that just drive it for fun and are decent drivers!

2 hours ago, Miyuki said:

I have to say normal drivers (don't crash, don't bump, no reckless driving) on C-D are the best drivers in the game.

Yes and no, I agree, but Ive seen some decent drivers down there, but crash in other places :( 

Signature Coming Soon

3 minutes ago, alastair147 said:

This is true, I drive it all the time, but have a clean record and I drive it weekly, Some people do troll yeah, But there is the few that just drive it for fun and are decent drivers!

Yes and no, I agree, but Ive seen some decent drivers down there, but crash in other places :( 

Well, if they crash themselves (even though not hitting anybody), that doesn't count. ;)

They should hit the brakes when they turn. Turning at high speed doesn't mean you have good skills. They might cross the opposite lane or lose control of the car.

I know my truck can turn at 120km/h and my skill can do 110km/h, but I usually do 85km/h.

Because turning at 120km/h creates a lot of G-forces. You can't feel in the game. But in real life, you don't turn that fast.

As here said everyone , Calais is very busy citg y  with people , who have a some lags ,hight ping, or they do not have a lags but they can be bad drivers ,who getting Calais-Duisburg road as abuse for example with Scout (I mean Inappropriate Overtaking,Blocking+Trolling and more)..Personally I think , that Calais-Duisburg road , when there is highly population , would be normally road , without troll players

Kind Regards 
Power Wolf._TMP
TruckersMP Members

Why so many people?

Because the players like to be in the crowded place.  most crowded points in the game : Calais-Duisburg. So all players prefer these 2 cities because of that. It's too crowded on this count. Actually , it's both and good. It is very nice to have a lot of players but there are too many trolls. In short everyone is following each other:thisisfine::D

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

That's where the "fun" is for some people. Trollers can't troll if they drive alone, right?

I rarely drive around Calais, but I must admit that it's pretty funny to see OZN Trucks (flying trucks). :lol::lol:

People like being in community. As the Calais Duisburg road became very popular in the last years, it is somehow a tradition that you will find a lot of players there. That road is like anarchy, so many crashes happen there every minute. People enjoy this, it is very entertaining. I know some people who never drive somewhere else. Only Calais Duisburg, all day long ;) 

The C-D Road, and Calais also, are almost like tourist attractions now. People don't accidentally go there while driving somewhere else. They will go out of their way to purposely end up in Calais to see what it is like. Driving in Calais and C-D Road also seems to be like a drug. People are always going back there, especially youtubers, e.g. Darwen or Tony747. Calais is also bigger than Duisburg therefore it will always have more people there.

Archived