Adding the ''Re-send Activation Link/Code''

EULas

Suggestion Name: Adding the ''Re-send Activation Link/Code'' 

Suggestion Description: By mistakely deleting the coming activation mail.. So, It's very important to add this feature. -I searched before opening this topic. I hope there are no such topics. -

Any example images; (More than 1 picture, other photo ideas,)

Spoiler

jNwxFGq3SWm0uIcrazXfYA.png or cmYzAGv2RiW4hYsUZ6XACQ.png

Why should it be added?: Because, Many players are opening the topic with this problem. I know ''this doesn't effect your ability to do anything on the website or in-game.'' But there is a very easy solution for this (for me) to improve ;) So when a topic like this opened, it will be able to be answered easily.

• Upvote 6

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

As much as it doesn’t do a whole lot, I do agree there should be a feature that allows resending of activation emails, but instead of being on the login page I’d put it on the Account Settings page instead. I’d also limit it to a maximum of a certain number of times, like 3 resends, to prevent any sort of abuse of the feature (somehow).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Game Developer

Since it seems it does not affect your account, I do not know why everybody needs it so hard.

However, it would remove that spam on the forum about it. So I am actually for adding it! ^_^

And I do also agree with @heyhococo for adding it into settings and adding limit for it. This kind of things can be easily abused.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

5 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Since it seems it does not affect your account, I do not know why everybody needs it so hard.

However, it would remove that spam on the forum about it. So I am actually for adding it! ^_^

And I do also agree with @heyhococo for adding it into settings and adding limit for it. This kind of things can be easily abused.

Hello :) 

I think like this: ''If someone writes Activated in his account, why not write 'Not Activated' in another user? (Whether the email is not coming in, accidentally deleted etc.)''

I do agree the heyhococo's comment. That's why it's open for Discussion. ;) 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Nice idea,I've seen a lot of users who have recently been opened the topic in global/generally help section(about this).

So,ı think this suggestion needs to be apply.

From me +1

Hey dear @XFMaster9666

Awesome plan/idea as said Computerpro here , lots of people they need it help with this problem .. 

Certainly , you have a great idea

Good luck bro ;!!

Happy Trucking

Best REGARDS

Power Wolf._TMP

TruckersMP Members

• 2 years later...