Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to Activate TruckersMP account?

Question

Hello, I've just been playing for around 2 months now. But I still don't know why my account shows on Account Status: Not activated.

I have played ETS2 Multiplayer for 2 months now and so I would like some help. I know this is just a minority since it doesn't really matter. But still! 

PLEASE REPLY!

Any sort of comment will do.

5 answers to this question

Dear @[NL] InfernoTrucks

You can check the spam, junk folder. Also, this doesn't effect your ability to do anything on the website or in-game. You can continue to use your account like normal, even when it's not activated.

Best Regards,

XFMaster9666

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hallo,

After two months the link has already expired and there is no necessity to look it up now anymore.

However, this does not affect anything within the site or the game, you can still log in on TruckersMP and play the game.

And, as already said above, we are not yet able to resend an activation link.

And just to tell you: my account is also not activated, yet I'm a team member, so it doesn't matter at all wether your account is activated or not ;).

Greetings/Groeten,

Frosty