Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Save game

Hell_Gate_1987

Question

O meu computador esteve danificado, e foi a uma loja informática para reparar. Ele teve que ser formatado e eu gostaria de saber se será possível reaver o save antigo ou poderia começar do zero com outro perfil e mesma conta da steam, os ficheiros dos documentos foram todos apagados.

My computer was damaged, and went to a computer store to repair It had to be formatted, and I would like to know if it will be possible to recover the old save or could start from scratch with another profile and same steam account, the documents files were all deleted.

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, hell_gate_1987 said:

I'll try to make my normal profile and reconnect with the world of trucks and trukesmp

if your hard drive was formatted you can only use advanced recovery programs, but I cant guarantee those will work. I personally recovered only 300 GB of the original 900 GB of data from a damaged and formatted drive.

can you share some details about the save? (how much garages money etc you had)