"Jail Time" For Minor Offense

Suggestion Name:Develop new punishment system

-------------------------------------

Suggestion Description:First of all my suggesting DOES NOT replace current punishment system,they are separate and they don't effect each other.Do you know some games have this kind of punishment system,where you can't play for certain time for breaking law e.g leaving online match for MOBO games,or part of the gameplay when you get locked up in jail for doing illegal things like in GTA-SA multiplayer servers.The general idea of my suggestion is to increase awareness and inform players what they did wrong in a way they would pay more attention to it and think twice before they break same law again...So this is how it happens,instead of kick from server you "move" players to login screen and the message pops out with pictures or animations,which says what they did do wrong(wrong overtaking,reckless driving e.t.c)there should be also pictures,just like during driving license test,but side by side one demonstrating how it's done wrong way and another the right way.There also should be corresponding paragraph from Truckermp rules and timer,you will have to keep window minimized or active before time goes up,until then you won't be able to access the game.If you do this punished players won't take up the queue,so new players will be able to join the servers,also this punishment WON'T count towards regular bans and they should be issued by game mods who were playing on game servers and witnessed the offense(like they kick players from servers).You can make punishment time 5-15 minutes depending how many times they broke the same law.

--------------------------------------

Any example images

--------------------------------------

Why should it be added? This kind of punishment is really effective and simple,also is not "heavy" on player.Even if some players won't pay attention to it,the annoying factor of this punishment will do it's job.I can tell this from my own experience.I think the main concerns are that players overtake in busy areas where they shouldn't,are impatient always speeding and have no understanding which roads have priorities,what is a main road,how to enter roundabouts or drive in the city.When i see a herd trying to rush out from service centers in cities or garages it makes me puke.I believe my suggestion will effect our driving styles and make playing a bit more enjoyable.

-------------------------------------

There are no plans to add something like this as of now. The effort which would need to be put into this would pretty much slow down any other development. This can be considered when the MP reaches the beta, for example. For now, the punishment system is not being reworked.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.