Snow mod makes it easy to exploit the outsides of the map's boundaries.

Save

Mod Version: 0.1.4 R2
Controllers Used: XP-1800 GAMING KEYBOARD

Description of Issue: If you use the snow mod, you can very easily exploit the outside areas of the map.

How to reproduce:  You can reproduce by using the winter mod and just simpily drive over the small snow hills (snow hills replace the guard rail) I think that's what they are called xD

Screenshots / Videos: Video can be seen here (PLEASE NOTE I GOT THE ADMINS PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE THIS BUG) This is unedited just to let you know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeYygpKIyOs&feature=youtu.be

These snow hills annoy me on dual carriage ways.

I personally do not use the wintermod as I prefer to drive in glorious sunshine(with a bit of rain). Trolls sometimes use the snow as a ramp to get into the opposite carriageway to them to cause crashes. Does my nut in.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

A snow mod would have been great if it inforced snow physics and realistic weather with it. However, this would mean that it would have to be forced on everyone as not everyone at the moment uses the snow mod. Getting out of the dual carrageway is not really a bug, it is just a patch of land that you cannot really get anywhere with as eventually you will hit an invisable barrier or a wall, like all the roads on Euro Truck Simulator 2 have. Well apart from a certain bridge that I know of because I got rammed off it once, then I learnt you can drive off it even with no snow mod. No point to it as you just damage your truck and can't get back onto the road. The upside: 50+ miles of ground that has never been driven on :)

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

It doesnt like a issue, if you are driving reckless and like a child then it causes problems.

But for the most people it isnt a issue.

Its to the dev's if they taking it serious or not.  :ph34r:  ;)

If admins don't like this and they kick/ban people because of it then it is a issue. Because it makes it more likely for players to be banned with the winter mod.

(If admins don't have the winter mod, the small hill bumps won't be there for them. So they will think they are glitching which will lead them to a ban or just a kick. But in reality the player kind of wasn't glitching,) I think I made that make sense xD

How is driving outside the map bad for the game or against the rules?? I think people should decide that for themselves

Man, sometimes I get tired of all these people who keep complaining about stuff that doesnt bother them.

It's not allowed, it causes a distraction.

Yeah distracting. Every time I drive my car, all those road workers and tractors distract me too, I might crash into oncoming traffic.

Seriously, if you get distracted by this, the problem lays with YOU.

Remember when gaming was about having fun without bothering  others? Now all you guys want is RULES RULES RULES, more rules. No max parking for 5 minutes. Dont text and drive. Honk for no longer than 2 seconds or autoban!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.