Banned by JM for 2 days.

Only1Gopher

Should i be unbanned?  

1. 1. Do you think i should be unbanned?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Question

10 answers to this question

• Web Developer

Hey, it's you again. I gave you a chance and I came back in multiplayer and you cut me in my face and made me crash. You poked me on TS 30 times. I told you I was giving you a chance and you rammed me when I came back in game. This is your fifith ban. Do you find that normal?

This is why I choose to give you a perm ban. It's not normal to have 5 bans in your account. I never got kick or banned before I get admin.

Have a great day!

banned again for no reason, ( lag caused this in Rotterdam )

This no reason banning needs to stop

Hey, it's you again. I gave you a chance and I came back in multiplayer and you cut me in my face and made me crash. You poked me on TS 30 times. I told you I was giving you a chance and you rammed me when I came back in game. This is your fifith ban. Do you find that normal?

This is why I choose to give you a perm ban. It's not normal to have 5 bans in your account. I never got kick or banned before I get admin.

Have a great day!

like I said, it was lag. I didn't know I had rammed you because I NEVER RAMMED YOU!.

( its lags fault because Rotterdam is so full! ( why don't amsterdamers go to Amsterdam and rotterdamers go to Rotterdam. )

and then just drive straight by if needed to EUPort or Brussel.

Thanks

Aster

Ban appealing rejected by JM and be me.

If someone give you second chance, be smart and careful. As I see, you have also a nice opinion on TS.

If you want be unbanned, you can only buy new game on new steam account.