Do you still play MP?

Danlord

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have to work for a vtc then i can't just enjoy it. I want to play the game, not just do whatever someone says just to be part of a group.

Well, it doesn't really work that way, atleast in the VTC I'm in. Firstly there's several divisions to pick from, and the skins and trailers etc. you get progressively by doing jobs. And there isn't something like "You must do 5 jobs a day", you do them whenever the hell and however the hell you like. And we have a facebook group where we share pics from the game and chat with each other and it's all awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

While I am a fairly new player, I enjoy the mod, but also see floors in it.

1) Trolls are everywhere, there isnt a single job where I dont get hit or blocked intentionally or unintentionally by speeding drivers or those going WAYYYY under the speed limit.

2) My first day on the game I attempted to overtake one of these trolls by going on the hard shoulder as they were not letting me go around the proper way, they swerved into me so I tried to go around a different way and the other one turned into me. An admin watching THEM after they had been reported saw me run into one of them as I attempted to speed past and i got a 14 day ban. (ADMIN FAIL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WV_shsLl-M

Note: I did get hold of an admin who spoke English and he backed my side of the story up, however nothing was done to unban me before my ban was up.

3) Speed Limits are great and 110km/h is fine for me (In australia where I live 110km/h is the legal max speed limit on most highways and motorways, infact you will not find a road in Aus with a speed limit higher than 110 (And no I dont count NT - they arent real roads) but as said earlier, players still dont know how to control their trucks at 110 and tend to run into you. Possibly lowering this to 100 or even 90.

4) While my first day proved their are active admins - sometimes anyway - when i report players for ramming or blocking nothings seems to happen, noone talks to me, they appear to have no action taken against them. As earlier stated the only way to ban someone is to put an appeal on the forums.

Overall

The lack of active admins in game makes it really aggravating, the trolls are real, so is the desynch. Many of my friends (Aussies) whom there seems to be a large player base of (Judging by the average pings of alot of players 300-370ms) cant get on due to high ping issues (Aussie internet fails for most people). And finally when you get an active admin in game who doesnt speak english, they dont seem to understand whats going on or just dont listen.

Every time I get on the US server is dead, (Yes I am on during peak US times as well as Aussie ones) Get rid of the US server and put in an aussie one, I wont put a suggestion up because it has ben said multiple times and keeps being rejected for some stupid reason - YOUR PAYING FOR A SERVER NOONE USES!

This does not stop me playing MP though, I enjoy seeing other players who intend and try to do the right thing in game on the server. The friends of mine who do get on have joined the company I'm a part of and also enjoy the mod despite the above mentioned issues they have had as well.

While I am a fairly new player, I enjoy the mod, but also see floors in it.

1) Trolls are everywhere, there isnt a single job where I dont get hit or blocked intentionally or unintentionally by speeding drivers or those going WAYYYY under the speed limit.

2) My first day on the game I attempted to overtake one of these trolls by going on the hard shoulder as they were not letting me go around the proper way, they swerved into me so I tried to go around a different way and the other one turned into me. An admin watching THEM after they had been reported saw me run into one of them as I attempted to speed past and i got a 14 day ban. (ADMIN FAIL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WV_shsLl-M

Note: I did get hold of an admin who spoke English and he backed my side of the story up, however nothing was done to unban me before my ban was up.

3) Speed Limits are great and 110km/h is fine for me (In australia where I live 110km/h is the legal max speed limit on most highways and motorways, infact you will not find a road in Aus with a speed limit higher than 110 (And no I dont count NT - they arent real roads) but as said earlier, players still dont know how to control their trucks at 110 and tend to run into you. Possibly lowering this to 100 or even 90.

4) While my first day proved their are active admins - sometimes anyway - when i report players for ramming or blocking nothings seems to happen, noone talks to me, they appear to have no action taken against them. As earlier stated the only way to ban someone is to put an appeal on the forums.

Overall

The lack of active admins in game makes it really aggravating, the trolls are real, so is the desynch. Many of my friends (Aussies) whom there seems to be a large player base of (Judging by the average pings of alot of players 300-370ms) cant get on due to high ping issues (Aussie internet fails for most people). And finally when you get an active admin in game who doesnt speak english, they dont seem to understand whats going on or just dont listen.

Every time I get on the US server is dead, (Yes I am on during peak US times as well as Aussie ones) Get rid of the US server and put in an aussie one, I wont put a suggestion up because it has ben said multiple times and keeps being rejected for some stupid reason - YOUR PAYING FOR A SERVER NOONE USES!

This does not stop me playing MP though, I enjoy seeing other players who intend and try to do the right thing in game on the server. The friends of mine who do get on have joined the company I'm a part of and also enjoy the mod despite the above mentioned issues they have had as well.

Honestly. I would take that video and go to I<3VODKA and tell him that was an unjustifiable ban. There's no way you should've been banned or even punished for that as you didn't do anything wrong.

39.png

I won't get much support from you guys with what i am about to say. But it's true.

I seem to be one of those few who very rearly have an accident with another driver, i have not been in an accident for a good while . How? I don't honestly know,

I drive by the rules, follow speedsigns, yeild signs other signs i don't know the english term of (of wich i get alot of greef so they start honking at me or try to drive past even if there is no one close by), i slow down in corners within citys or country roads, drive slower than assigned speed within citys, the list can go on. I always assume there is a driver near me.

but the thing is - i rearly get rammed or get involved in accidents with other players. I just don't know how i manage, Could be - i drive as in IRL?

How some of you get rammed once or more a week is crasy.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived