Bug: Freight Market jobs are not shown.

Nabuhris

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: 0.2.2.4.0
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: After entering the game, and trying to get a job from the main menu, no jobs appear in the "Freight Market"
How to reproduce: I have no idea.
Screenshots / Videos: https://imgur.com/a/jmA1KlH

Also, if i enter in the market from any company it will show the jobs from that company only, but i'd like to see all of them.

Thought at first that it was influenced by the Special Transport DLC but even with it deactivated it still has issues.

Update: Started a new profile entirely, since the previous one suffered many changes with mods and dlc switching, and i still get the same issue 2nd time i reload the game. First time i get into it, it works well. After that, nothing on the market.

If it matters, i also used Cheat Engine to boost the cash and XP (before entering the MP with the new profile)

Also i am running 1.32.1.6s, and i'm mentioning it because i see the client supporting 1.31.1.1s but i don't see a way to switch back to that.

Update2: Found a workaround for now, by quick traveling to my garage somehow the jobs are sync'd for the whole time i am logged into the game, but i don't really want to start from the same place over and over again, the point is to explore... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1