Help with shifter (G27)

Mayban36

Question

I dont know where to create this topic. Last time i played ets2 i just put the options of the shifter in "Range mode" and i got with just 6 positions, all 14 gears(I think it was(Going from 1 to 6 position) 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14 or something like that). But now if i put it like in range mode that i get "C1, C2, 1, 2, 3, 4" ??????). What am i doing wrong?

8 answers to this question

You are not doing anything wrong. Setting the H-Shifter like that allows you to use the 6 positions to switch up to 18 speeds. The thing is that you need to assign a couple of buttons or keys as "Shifter toggle 1" and "Shifter toggle 2". With these extra assignments, you'd have 1-6 as normal gears, when you hit the Shifter Toggle 1, the stick switches from 7-12 and with Shifter Toggle 2, from 13-18. You can see more extended settings and explanations here and here

The C1 and C2 gears are crawler gears designed to give huge amounts of torque on the driven wheels. You may need to change the gearbox in your driven truck to either 12 speed one, or Allison 6 speed one. You've most likely selected 12+2 speed one.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Yes, i already set both buttons. The thing is it doesnt matter how much i use the buttons, the max gear i can use is 12 because the 6th position of my shifter doesnt work for some reason(It  stays in neutral when im in that positions). And is not a problem of my shifter because with the Skode i can get the 6th gear in the 6th shifter position. So i dont know.

What type of gearbox is set as the shifting scheme? Can you show the screenshot of the shifter assignments and/or shifter type?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel