[SCS Blog] Revisiting Germany Video Coverage

SCS Blog

We'd like to share with you some in-game footage we've recently created for an experimental live developer stream. For those of you who did not join in to see the stream, here is your chance to catch up. As you may already know, for the upcoming 1.32 update of Euro Truck Simulator 2, a part of northern Germany will be upgraded to our current standard.

We've already shared with you a report discussing the rework of the current map of Germany in ETS2. Please re-read to put the material below into context. It's still very much work in progress that we are previewing as an early peek.

JzQ8QrxRRZ4

View the full article

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

This rework is just beautiful ;) I can not wait xD I'm looking forward to a lot ...

Again it will be some News in ETS ;) mainly in Germany will people enought 

Best Regards

RedWolfTV_TMP

TruckersMP Members

I think the C-D road might not be changed in the first Germany update, but the highway made a proper 3 lane with no terminating lanes and proper signs was pretty high on my wishlist.  No more getting caught out on an exit ramp

• Confused 1
  • True Story 1

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's very good they changed it now a bit. Hope they will do more because overall the cities look still ugly as hell. Intersections and and the "autobahn" is very improved, I really like how it got better. Well, I hope they will improve the cities more now also, because they are sooooo small and ugly.

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

• 1 month later...