BubbleMuscles

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey @The_Falcon,

changing the stability shouldn't be a problem till you change it to slow for example and can't get you trailer under control anymore. But just changing it isn't against our rules.

Please let us know whether you are satisfied with our answers or need further help :)

Greetings,
NeonLeon

There's a slider in the settings, so you can change it to be higher or lower than default, there's nothing wrong with this. I have mine at 33%, more or less, because I like to "feel" the trailer trying to roll over if I turn at excessive speed. But most "speeders" have it maxed up, so they can turn at 150 Km/h and the trailer doesn't even shake.

There's no rule against it so i assume it's allowed. Same with g_brake_sensitivy. I've seen a couple Game Mods using it.

@OP just max the Trailer Stability in the Settings. That would be more than enough. Your Trailer is going to shake if you go above 3 or 4.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ