Ways to solve desync

Rubber DucK[CRO]

Question

Hello folks , im experiencing constant desync's on ATSmp , tried reinstalling the game and Tsmp , updated my drivers , can't think of anything else... i probably caused some mess yesterday during that , so i also apologise to the players i've rammed (if there's any)

As soon as i aproach the traffic jam everything messes up quickly , i hope someone has  a solution  for this .,. Thanks in advance :) 
Cheers from Duckie

8 answers to this question

It all depends on your specs pal.

If you've got a poor computer and if you're in an overpopulated area on top of that, it can result in you having desync issues.

With the traffic jam too, all the trucks loading in will definitely cause some lag on even the higher end computers so there is no surprise there.

Hello,

Your system requirements and your Internet are very important at this stage. Otherwise, delays and accidents may lead.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.