Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scout Car / Pilot Car Speed Cap?

Question

Hello! This is my first Topic here, so I'm sorry if there are errors in my spelling, my delivery, etc.

I've been using Scout Cars to drive to different cities and the speed always maxes out at 30 mp/h, and then slowly goes down to about 21 mp/h, and there seems to be no way to fix this. Even on the highway these cars will go this slow. What's going on? 

It's annoying, lol.

7 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello, this is some issues with the current Skoda vehicles. You will have to be patient and wait for the developers to fix it. It has been posted many times, in the future, you can search on the forums before asking for a quicker solution. Thanks. :D

Kindest regards,
-ccowie | TFM Presenter

Hello,

The developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on a fix. The issue is that the automatic gearbox has got a bug on it. The solution to sort this out will be to use a manual gearbox or H-Shifter if possible. 

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hey,

since we are getting many help requests because of this bug, I would like you to search our forums next time, because as AdaBey already linked some, there are more than enough topics about the same problem.

Nothing to add to the answers above, please let us know if they helped you so we can move and close the topic. :)

Greetings,

NeonLeon

It has been over 3 days since the last reply. Because of that, I'll move this topic to Inactive.

//Locked & moved to Inactive