Have you ever seen CD this bad?

jpsraiden

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks like the swarm of bees

but totally normal and its the best time to go down it ;)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Since this discussion is related to Euro Truck Simulator 2, I am moving your topic to the relevant sub-forum - ''Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions'' as the General Discussion section is not the correct place for this. The General Discussion section is for topics that are related to the community and to either of the games. Thank you for your understanding.:)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions.

UsDxWIH.png

On 28/06/2018 at 4:30 AM, Miyuki said:

Not suprised ... While EU3 is still plenty of space there. What do all the people choose to stuck on EU2 and lose their patient? :huh:

It's funny sometimes, specially when you don't get banned, and don't get 100% of damage everytime

Tbh, this is nothing compared to what we have on weekends. Everything got worse with 4200 slots now but nothing you can really do. Just avoid the road till you're in Brussel (Drive through the Highway). This is what i do. It's always a pain to exit Duisburg before getting rammed :c

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

4 minutes ago, .weezy said:

Tbh, this is nothing compared to what we have on weekends. Everything got worse with 4200 slots now but nothing you can really do. Just avoid the road till you're in Brussel (Drive through the Highway). This is what i do. It's always a pain to exit Duisburg before getting rammed :c

Or what if scs edit road??:D 

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

For those who enjoy huge traffic, this road is perfect, even with this huge number of accidents. And yes, I have seen this place far worse than the image shown. I see many people complaining about the road, because people do not respect the rules, etc. , do the following, there are several places with beautiful scenery where you can relax, so for what reason will you go to the CD road knowing that you will pass anger there?

Archived